Holz Racing Products has introduced three new bolt-on upgrades for the Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900. According to HRP, each new product features 4130 chromoly steel construction and OEM-like fit and finish.
The EZ-Steer A-Arm Kit ($899.95) for the Polaris RZR-XP 900 is designed to improve front suspension geometry while greatly reducing steering effort.
EZ-Steer A-Arm Kit Features:
- Made in the USA using tig welded 4130 chromoly steel
- Improved steering and handling performance
- Less steering effort = Less fatigue on the driver and steering components
- Superior material and craftsmanship = More durable than the stock components
- Stock Replacement arms accept all of the stock hardware and stock length shocks