With so much attention and well-earned praise heaped on the RZR XP 900 in recent months, you may have forgotten how good a machine the RZR S 800 is. Polaris is hoping to remind consumers with the release of the new limited edition RZR S 800 EPS Sunset Red.
Only available in Alaska, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma and Texas, the RZR S 800 EPS Sunset Red looks striking. With an MSRP of $15,999, this model is packed with features, most notable electronic power steering and Fox Podium X shocks.
Other features include:
• Maxxis Bighorn tires on 12″ black Crusher aluminum rims
• Rear Cab Frame Extension
• Sunset Red painted dash, rear panels, and hood
• Color matched front and rear suspension springs
• Custom graphics package
• Under Hood Dry Storage
• Low Profile Bumper and Doors
• Custom cut & sew black, Sunset Red, and white seats with RZR emblem