GBC Motorsports is offering its GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2014 GNCC Racing Series. More than $200,000 in GBC Bucks is up for grabs this season (over $15,000 available for each of the 13 rounds) for participants in ATV and SXS classes.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, racers must:
1. Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or SXS.
2. GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
3. Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech (forms without a tech signature will not be accepted).
4. A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
5. Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).