This Sportsman 600 has heavy duty bumpers on both ends and rack extenders for hauling your stuff .With the plush ride and unintrusive all wheel drive you will get your chores done and have fun at the same time. All the same great features as the 700 Twin, in a torque-filled 600. One squeeze of the throttle and youll know why its called the torque monster.
* Powerful, liquid-cooled, even-firing twin-cylinder Polaris Liberty 600 engine.
* Industry-leading independent long-travel (9.5 in/24.1 cm) rear suspension for the smoothest ride of any ATV.
* Worlds best-selling automatic transmission (PVT), with a spliceless belt for longer life, and exclusive, lifetime limited belt warranty.
* Dual-sensing EBS (Engine Braking System) to assist with braking on hills.
* Exclusive On-Demand All-Wheel Drive with on/off thumb switch, for superior traction over rough terrain.
* Industry-leading 11.25 in/28.6 cm (14 in/35.6 cm at highest point) of ground clearance.
* Exclusive Goodyear Rawhide Grip tires, with a Star 3 rating for superior durability and traction.
* Easy-read speedometer with diagnostic readouts.
INSURANCE Get an Insurance Quote
MODEL YEAR 2004
MODEL Sportsman 600 Twin
M.S.R.P. * $6,999.00
LENGTH 81 in.
HEIGHT 47 in.
WIDTH 46 in.
WEIGHT 740 lbs.
GROUND CLEARANCE 11.25 in.
WHEELBASE 50.75 in.
SEAT HEIGHT 34 in.
ENGINE 4-stroke, Even-firing Parallel Twin, Liquid Cooled
CARBURETION One 34mm-CV Mikuni
FUEL CAPACITY 4.75 gal.
BRAKES Front/Rear: Single-lever hydraulic disc w/hydraulic rear foot brake
TIRES Front: 25x8-12 Goodyear Rawhide grip
Rear: 25x11-12 Goodyear Rawhide
HONDA SUZUKI OF JACKSON
- Contact Name Mark Simmons
- Tel 740-286-4956
- Fax 740-288-0505
- Address 2223 CLARY RD
- City JACKSON
- State Ohio
- Country United States
- ZIP/Postal Code 45640