2015 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 PreviewWhen Polaris showed off its new Scrambler XP 1000 EPS last year, we knew it was only a matter of time before the more Utility-minded Sportsman received the same engine. It took about eight months, but Polaris finally unveiled its 2015 Sportsman XP 1000.
Teixeira Tech XGC Radius Rods and A-arm ReviewWith over 2,500 miles of testing on our RZRs, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Teixeira Tech's XGC components. They are tough as hell and provide more useful ground clearance under the chassis.
2015 Polaris RZR 900 PreviewAmong Polaris' many new and updated 2015 models, perhaps most shocking is the 50-inch RZR 900. Outfitted with a 75-horsepower ProStar 900 engine and a host of upgrades, the RZR 900 raises the bar for trail-specific Sport Side-by-Sides.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4 vs. Yamaha Viking 700 - Specs ShootoutConsumers looking for multi-passenger Utility Side-by-Sides that can be used for occasional off-trail fun have likely considered by the Honda Pioneer 700-4 and Yamaha Viking 700. We look at the numbers and compare them head-to-head.
2015 Polaris Off-Road Lineup PreviewPolaris is swinging for the fences again for the 2015 model year with its biggest off-road lineup ever. New and updated vehicles can be found throughout the RZR, Ranger and Sportsman families.
2015 KYMCO UXV 450i LE 4X4 ReviewOne machine that typifies KYMCO's more-for-less philosophy is the new 2015 UXV 450i LE 4x4, which we had a chance to ride at a recent press introduction in South Carolina.
ATV Heritage on Display at Honda MuseumHonda opened the doors to its private museum during the unveiling of its 2015 FourTrax ATV model lineup. We took full advantage of the opportunity by checking some classic Honda ATVs and other vintage Honda cars and motorcycles.
Review, Specifications, Prices. Research ATV and build-your-own ATV.
Get a price quote on 2014 ATVs from a local dealer near you.
Choosing a Work Vehicle: ATV vs. UTVWhich 4x4 best suits your needs?
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS Long Term Review + VideoYamaha's Grizzly 700 is an ATV that hides in plain sight. It is a Utility ATV that is business first and its business is to give its rider confidence. Assembled in the United States, this is an ATV built with forward-thinking technology and old-school common sense.
- Ontario a Playground for ATV Riders + Video Not knowing where to ride has stopped too many people from purchasing an ATV. Bass Pro Shops is trying to change that with a recent event designed to show potential customers the amazing selection of trails available to explore.
- A Newbie's Guide to ATV Riding in Glamis + Video After years of letting a busy schedule and more than a little bit of fear of the unknown have me avoiding Sport ATV riding in the Glamis sand dunes, a seemingly endless winter had me thinking a few days in Southern California on a Yamaha Raptor 700R SE might be a good idea.
- 2014 Can-Am Outlander 500 Review - Video The Can-Am Outlander 500 Utility ATV is BRP's answer for those looking for middleweight performance at a wallet-friendly price.
- Five Quick Cleaning Tips for Your ATV or UTV It has come to my attention that there is a difference between what I consider clean and what most people who take their ATV or UTV to a dealer to sell thinks is clean. After walking across the parking lot to see what was for sale in the ?gently used? section of the local dealer, […] more
- Yamaha Launches Build Your Own Viking VI Site If you own or plan to buy a new Yamaha Viking VI, you’d be wise to check out Yamaha’s new “Build Your Own” (BYO) site at YamahaViking.com. This site gives customers the ability to see what their machine might look like outfitted with a variety of accessories. Yamaha currently has more than 50 accessories for […] more
- Kawasaki Announces New Extended Service Coverage Program Kawasaki has rebranded its Good Times Protection Plan (GTPP) as Kawasaki Protection Plus (KPP). According to Kawasaki, KPP offers all of the same factory backed coverage and extended service contract programs as GTPP, but through its partnership with Service Group has added new products including GAP, Tire & Wheel, Prepaid Maintenance as well as all-encompassing […] more
- Yamaha and Chad Wienen Celebrate ATVMX Championship Yamaha Racing’s Chad Wienen captured his third straight AMA Pro ATV MX Series Championship last weekend, and his Yamaha and Wienen Motorsports teammate Thomas Brown took third overall for the season. The pair have been riding their YFZ450Rs to the top of the podium all season capping 2014 with first and third place finishes at […] more
- HMF Offers Swamp Slip-On Exhaust for Yamaha Viking HMF is now offering its Swamp slip-on exhaust for the Yamaha Viking, offering a bit more performance from Yamaha’s Utility Side-by-Side. Discuss this at our Yamaha Viking Forum. In addition to any performance boost, HMF says the Swamp slip-on ($399.95) sheds two to three pounds compared to the stock system. Sound levels are claimed to […] more
- Yamaha Hands out $65,000 in GRANT Awards Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A., is contributing more than $65,000 in cash and equipment to eight GRANT (Guaranteeing Responsible Access to our Nation?s Trails) recipients under the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative. According to Yamaha, the projects awarded GRANTs support the program?s industry-leading dedication to safe, responsible riding and open sustainable access to land, trails and riding […] more
- 2015 Polaris RZR 900 Preview Among Polaris' many new and updated 2015 models, perhaps most shocking is the 50-inch RZR 900. Outfitted with a 75-horsepower ProStar 900 engine and a host of upgrades, the RZR 900 raises the bar for trail-specific Sport Side-by-Sides.
- 2015 Can-Am Outlander L 450 and 500 Preview BRP has announced a major new incentive for budget-minded ATV consumers to choose a Can-Am ATV. New for 2015 is the Can-Am Outlander L family, which comes with a five-year extended warranty that has no mileage restrictions and is transferrable with ownership.
- 2015 Yamaha Viking VI Review It has only been a year since Yamaha first took the cover off the Viking 700 Side-by-Side. So pleased was Yamaha with its three-seat Utility machine that it decided to double the fun for model year 2015 with the six-person Viking VI.
- 2015 Honda Pioneer 500 Review We headed to the mountains of northern Kentucky to spend a day behind the wheel of the Honda Pioneer 500. Thanks in large part to its paddle shifters, the Pioneer is a blast to ride and its low price makes it an attractive option.
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Review We finally got our hands on a 2014 RZR XP 1000. Read on to see if it lives up to the hype and how it compares to the RZR XP 900 and Can-Am Maverick 1000R X rs.
- 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Review For too long the 50-inch Sport UTV segment has been ruled by one machine. Arctic Cat has changed that with the introduction of its newest models – the Wildcat Trail and Trail XT.
- 2014 Kawasaki Teryx LE Review A few months after first laying eyes on the radically redesigned 2014 Kawasaki Teryx, we finally had an opportunity to get behind the wheel.
- 2014 Polaris RZR 800 vs. Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail - Specs Shootout Arctic Cat was clearing targeting the longstanding Polaris RZR 800 with its new 50-inch wide Wildcat Trail. Let's see how these two Sport Side-by-Sides stack up against each other on paper.
- 2014 Can-Am Renegade 1000 vs. Polaris Scrambler 1000 - Specs Shootout For two competing vehicles from two opposing brands, the Can-Am Renegade 1000 and Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP share a number of unique characteristics, but it's their differences that really stand out.
- 2014 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 Review If you are new to the sport, look elsewhere. If you are a seasoned rider looking for the fastest ATV on the market to put in your garage, the Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP is stupid fast, fun and well refined.