$200,000 in GBC Bucks Contingency Offered for GNCC Series
GBC Motorsports is offering its GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2014 GNCC Racing Series. More than $200,000 in GBC Bucks is up for grabs this season (over $15,000 available for each of the 13 rounds) for participants in ATV and SXS classes.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, racers must:
1. Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or SXS.
2. GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
3. Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech (forms without a tech signature will not be accepted).
4. A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
5. Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
GNCC GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed by clicking here. You can also get blank forms and get your form signed by GBC rep Johnny Gallagher at the races.
In order to claim GBC Bucks, completed forms must be submitted no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.