Pro Armor skid plates for Polaris RZR 4
Protecting your Polaris Ranger RZR 4 just got a little easier as Pro Armor has recently released a skid plate system for four-seat UTV.
“This set-up is designed and crafted to provide 100 percent coverage for your RZR 4,” Pro Armor says in a release. “These skid plates are made from the highest quality aluminum to ensure strength and durability. We have strategically placed drain holes throughout the skid plate to ensure proper drain flow while out riding.”
According to Pro Armor, the skid plates are easy to install and feature recessed bolts to keep bolt heads intact and from catching from anything while out on the trail. This skid plate system comes in multiple sections that overlap for what Pro Armor calls a seamless and smooth transition, making sure your RZR 4 slides over obstacles while keeping your frame protected.
For more information on Pro Armor’s RZR 4 skid plates, check out your local dealer or visit ProArmor.com.
* .160” thick high grade aluminum
* Strategically placed drain holes
* Overlapping skid plate design for a smooth and seamless fit
* Recessed bolt holes with cup washers
* Updated design to ensure full coverage of your frame and other components
* High quality yet lightweight aluminum keeps your RZR full protected
* Drain holes help mud & water drain after a hard day’s ride
* Overlapping skid plate allows you to slide over obstacles and not get hung up
* Installs in minutes and ensures a perfect fit
* Keeps your gas tank covered
|PO91020||Front A-Arm Armor (RZR S & RZR 4)||Brushed Aluminum||$114.95|
|PO91024||Rear A-Arm Armor (RZR S & RZR 4)||Brushed Aluminum||$114.95|
|PO81031||Front Skid Armor (RZR, RZR S & RZR 4)||Brushed Aluminum||$34.95|
|P1O1022||Mid Skid Armor (RZR 4)||Brushed Aluminum||$549.95|
|PO81033||Rear Skid Armor (RZR, RZR S & RZR 4)||Brushed Aluminum||$49.95|
|P1O1026||Side Skid Armor – 2 piece (RZR 4)||Brushed Aluminum||$299.95|
More by ATV.com Staff