If you’re a patriotic American who wants to rep your country’s colors every time you head to the track, consider the new Fox Racing Red White and True Special Edition riding gear.
There’s probably not a more recognizable brand in the off-road apparel industry than FOX Racing. The iconic FOX head is known around the world, even by many who’ve never thrown a leg over an off-road vehicle. If you’ve been riding ATVs or UTVs for any length of time, chances are at one point or another, you’ve owned a FOX Racing jersey (or maybe a couple) and the new FOX Racing Red White and True special edition gear pays homage to the brand’s American roots.
Riders can choose from either the 360 or 180 styles, providing a more custom fit and feel to meet their particular needs. Both jerseys feature moisture wicking fabric on the main body designed to keep the rider dry and comfortable. The key difference being the mesh back, shoulder and side panels on the 360 style designed for maximum breathability verses the 180 style which includes vented side panels, making this the optimal choice for year round riding conditions.
Both versions of the FOX Racing Red White and True pants feature the brands RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position and for durability, use a 600D polyester material in all high abrasion areas. The key difference between the 180 and 360 line is the inclusion of a TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric in the 360 line “for near limitless range of motion.”
- Limited Edition gear set
- Red, White, and True collection
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric (180 and 360 Jersey)
- Large hole polyester mesh back panel for enhanced airflow (360 Jersey)
- Vented side panels for enhanced airflow (180 Jersey)
- Drop tail rear design keeps jersey tucked in pants (180 and 360 Jersey)
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike (180 and 360 Pants)
- Durable 600D polyester main body construction (180 and 360 Pants)
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels (180 Pants)
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material (360 Pants)