If you like to ride your ATV or UTV where others fear to tread, you need a winch. One great option is the WARN ProVantage 3500.
When it comes off-road winches, there’s probably not a bigger name in the industry than WARN. From ATVs to side by sides, Jeeps, trucks and anything you can get stuck, the WARN name is synonymous with winching and the company’s new WARN ProVantage 3500 winch is an ideal, middle of the road winch for ATV and UTV users.
If you’re one who enjoys going deep and getting stuck in the mud, it’s important to remember that you can really pack on the pounds as mud and water fill in all the nooks and crannies of your machine. When selecting the right winch, you need something with a capacity to pull a lot more than just the claimed weight of your vehicle.
The WARN ProVantage 3500 will pull 3500 lbs of mud, dirt snow and anything else you can pack onto your machine and according to WARN, is ready to play as hard as you do:
“With a 3,500 lb. capacity, this winch is perfect for larger ATVs and Side x Sides. It packs the reliability and extra grunt you need to get the big jobs done. And with the durability of an all-metal gear housing and a powerful permanent magnet motor, this winch works and plays as hard as you do.”
A winch is one of those accessories you might not ever need, but when you do, you’re glad you have it. It’s like insurance for your automobile and if you like to test your luck in deep mud holes, chances are, you’ll get your money’s worth.
The WARN ProVantage 3500 winch starts at about $390. You can learn more about it here.
WARN ProVantage 3500 Features
- 50′ of 3/16″ wire rope and plow roller fairlead
- Hook, tie rods, and body feature attractive, corrosion-resistant black finish
- Corded remote and mini-rocker control switch with integrated socket
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Ergonomic clutch handle
- Patented roller disc brake for outstanding control while winching
- Fully sealed motor and drive train to keep the elements out
- All-metal gear housing and gears
- Warranty: Limited lifetime, 3 year electrical (North America)