ATV Specific Tow System Released
A Yankton, S.D. company has announced the availability of what it is calling the first ATV specific tow system.
Team Tech Engineering Inc. introduced the patent pending TigerTail AT Tow System for late-model utility ATVs.
According to Team Tech, the TigerTail AT Tow System offers its owners a safe, quick, easy and clean towing option when conducting vehicle recovery activities.
“The launch of our TigerTail AT Tow System gives ATV owners an integrated solution which was designed and tested in the most severe applications,” says Mike McGinnis, Team Tech’s director of marketing. “With the continual growth of today’s 4×4 utility ATVs in both capability and versatility, the importance of rugged rescue and extraction equipment which can be deployed effortlessly becomes a deciding factor for consumers.”
Team Tech is also offering custom mounts for most late model 4×4 Utility ATVs, which include receiver style capability and multiple rear towing points. The custom mounts facilitate flexibility of use by maintaining access to receiver hitches or providing receiver hitches to complement the tow system.
Team Tech says the Tiger Tail AT Tow System can be used for towing, extraction (single or tandem ATV arrangement), or as an anchoring point during certain winch operations. With the custom mount, the TigerTail is completely integrated, making extractions and storage much quicker.
TigerTail AT Tow System features:
* Safe, quick, easy and clean rope deployment and storage with self-locking hook storage
* Constant tension of tow rope
* Strong synthetic tow rope (8,000lb average break strength) with wear resistant coating
* High strength composite spool and spring housing
* Steel construction with a powder coat finish
* Fully serviceable, sealed and lubed retraction mechanism
* Made in the USA with a six month limited warranty
The TigerTail AT Tow System can be purchased at http://www.tigertail.us and retails for $159.95.
More by ATV.com Staff