Holz Racing Products has introduced three new bolt-on upgrades for the Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900. According to HRP, each new product features 4130 chromoly steel construction and OEM-like fit and finish.
The EZ-Steer A-Arm Kit ($899.95) for the Polaris RZR-XP 900 is designed to improve front suspension geometry while greatly reducing steering effort.
“With enhanced handling and steering geometry, it’s like having power steering, without the extra weight and higher cost of the power steering,” Holz Racing Products says in a release.
EZ-Steer A-Arm Kit Features:
– Made in the USA using tig welded 4130 chromoly steel
– Improved steering and handling performance
– Less steering effort = Less fatigue on the driver and steering components
– Superior material and craftsmanship = More durable than the stock components
– Stock Replacement arms accept all of the stock hardware and stock length shocks