TrakMotive OE Replacement CV Axles
(Press Release) TrakMotive OE Replacement Constant Velocity (CV) Axles for ATVs, UTVs and Side-by-Sides are engineered from the ground up to be the highest quality, most reliable, and toughest CV axles on the market.* Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory, they are designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and combat rough terrain, water, mud, and sand. Each application is torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability.
To increase performance and longevity, TrakMotive OE Replacement CV Axles feature a solid chrome steel center shaft that is up to 20% stronger than OEM. The CV axle joints are packed with high temperature, high performance moly grease and are constructed to work at varying angles and constant rotational speeds without friction or play.
TrakMotive OE Replacement CV Axles for ATVs, UTVs and Side-by-Sides exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function, come fully assembled for easy installation with no modifications required, and include a one year limited warranty. Experience the TrakMotive advantage today!
TrakMotive OE Replacement CV Axle Features:
- Exceeds OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chrome steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high temperature, high performance moly grease
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots secured with stainless steel clamps
- Precision rolled splines and threads to improve fitment and wear
- Fully assembled for easy installation without modification
- One year limited warranty
Retail Price: From $109.95
Applications: Fitments available for all major manufacturers
TrakMotive OE Replacement CV Axles are available from authorized TrakMotive dealers. To contact TrakMotive, go to www.trakmotive.com or call 800-567-1608.
* Manufacturer’s claim only. ATV.com has not verified reliability claims.