2015 Honda Foreman Rubicon ReviewWe headed to West Virginia's Hatfield-McCoy trail system to test out the much improved Honda Foreman Rubicon Utility ATV.
Fowler Wins ITP Powerline Park GNCCAfter picking up the win at the ITP Powerline Park GNCC, Walker Fowler is now tied with five-time GNCC champion Chris Borich in the chase for the XC1 championship.
Terracross Brings Big Names and Big Action to UTV RacingWhat do you get when you combine a fleet of Polaris RZRs, a gnarly off-road course and a field of (mostly) celebrity drivers from both past and present? The answer can be summed up in one word – Terracross.
Colten Moore InterviewWe had a chance to chat with renowned ATV freestyler Colten Moore at the final stop on the 2014 Mystik Lubricants Terracross Championship. He fills us in on what he's been up to and what the future holds.
Yamaha YFZ450R Project: Budget MX RacerWe had a dealer outfit a 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R with a few accessories to see how easily and affordably we could build a race ready machine.
MotoPumps Mini Pro Inflator ReviewMotoPumps Mini Pro Tire Inflator is a fantastically compact tool that is easy to carry with you and works well enough to get you and your ATV or UTV out of a bind.
Fowler Closes Points Gap with Win at Mountain Ridge GNCCWalker Fowler picked up his fourth win of the season at the Car-Mate Mountain Ridge GNCC, the 11th round of the 2014 AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country Series, bringing him within five points of Chris Borich's National Championship lead with two rounds remaining.
Review, Specifications, Prices. Research ATV and build-your-own ATV.
Get a price quote on 2014 ATVs from a local dealer near you.
Choosing a Work Vehicle: ATV vs. UTVWhich 4x4 best suits your needs?
2014 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS Long-Term Review + VideoWe spent the summer flogging Kawasaki's Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS and came away mostly impressed. It's brutish V-Twin power and rugged good looks make it a solid choice for anybody looking for a great blend of Sport and Utility in an ATV.
- 2014 Honda FourTrax Rincon Long Term Review + Video As the heavyweight in Honda's ATV lineup, the Rincon has all the hallmarks of quality construction and attention to detail we've come to expect from Honda. However, its non-adjustable suspension and lack of power steering are holding it back.
- 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS Long Term Review + Video Yamaha's Grizzly 700 is an ATV that hides in plain sight. It is a Utility ATV that is business first and its business is to give its rider confidence. Assembled in the United States, this is an ATV built with forward-thinking technology and old-school common sense.
- Ontario a Playground for ATV Riders + Video Not knowing where to ride has stopped too many people from purchasing an ATV. Bass Pro Shops is trying to change that with a recent event designed to show potential customers the amazing selection of trails available to explore.
- Rumor: Honda Working on Pioneer 1100 Honda may be on the verge of producing the largest displacement Side-by-Side in the industry. While we cannot state for certain that anything is imminent, somebody in the know let it slip that a Pioneer 1100 is on the horizon. Discuss this at our Honda Pioneer Forum This would be huge news for Honda, which […] more
- 2014 AIMExpo: TrakMotive ATV and UTV CV Axles TrakMotive has been the largest producer of automotive aftermarket CV axles for years, but only recently jumped into the ATV and UTV market. We had a chance to chat with TrakMotive at AIMExpo in Orlando, Fla. about its off-road products. TrakMotive (also known as SurTrack) told us its ATV and UTV CV axles are engineered […] more
- 2014 AIMExpo: PIAA RF Series LED Lights When it comes to off-road lighting, PIAA is always one of manufacturers to watch. We had a chance to check out PIAA’s RF Series of LED lights at AIMExpo in Orlando, Fla. While plenty of companies offer accessory LED lights, PIAA’s look different. Rather than directing a cluster of LED bulbs towards the trail, PIAA […] more
- 2014 AIMExpo: Scorpion Helmets Scorpion showcased a pair of new ATV helmet options at the 2014 AIMExpo in Orlando Fla., including one that would solve a problem we’ve had with many helmets. Scorpion VX-R70 The coolest feature on Scorpion’s new VX-R70 helmet ($269.95) is a shatter-resistant visor. We’ve broken more visors than we care to remember, but that may […] more
- 2014 AIMExpo: BOSS Audio Systems For some riders, the sound of the ATV or UTV engine is not quite enough. The folks at BOSS Audio Systems may have what they’re looking for. When we stopped by the BOSS booth at AIMExpo in Orlando, Fla., a Kawasaki Brute Force decked out with front and rear marine-grade speakers that certainly caught our […] more
- 2014 AIMExpo: OTR Tomahawk Mud Tire OTR Wheel Engineering talked to us about the new OTR Tomahawk mud tire when we stopped by its booth at AIMExpo in Orlando, Fla. The OTR Tomahawk has a fairly striking design, thanks to its unique looking tread and tire texture. We were told this tire was designed for exceptional mud traction and a set […] more
- 2015 Polaris RZR 900 Preview Among Polaris' many new and updated 2015 models, perhaps most shocking is the 50-inch RZR 900. Outfitted with a 75-horsepower ProStar 900 engine and a host of upgrades, the RZR 900 raises the bar for trail-specific Sport Side-by-Sides.
- 2015 Can-Am Outlander L 450 and 500 Preview BRP has announced a major new incentive for budget-minded ATV consumers to choose a Can-Am ATV. New for 2015 is the Can-Am Outlander L family, which comes with a five-year extended warranty that has no mileage restrictions and is transferrable with ownership.
- 2015 Yamaha Viking VI Review It has only been a year since Yamaha first took the cover off the Viking 700 Side-by-Side. So pleased was Yamaha with its three-seat Utility machine that it decided to double the fun for model year 2015 with the six-person Viking VI.
- 2015 Honda Pioneer 500 Review We headed to the mountains of northern Kentucky to spend a day behind the wheel of the Honda Pioneer 500. Thanks in large part to its paddle shifters, the Pioneer is a blast to ride and its low price makes it an attractive option.
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Review We finally got our hands on a 2014 RZR XP 1000. Read on to see if it lives up to the hype and how it compares to the RZR XP 900 and Can-Am Maverick 1000R X rs.
- 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Review For too long the 50-inch Sport UTV segment has been ruled by one machine. Arctic Cat has changed that with the introduction of its newest models – the Wildcat Trail and Trail XT.
- 2014 Kawasaki Teryx LE Review A few months after first laying eyes on the radically redesigned 2014 Kawasaki Teryx, we finally had an opportunity to get behind the wheel.
- 2014 Polaris RZR 800 vs. Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail - Specs Shootout Arctic Cat was clearing targeting the longstanding Polaris RZR 800 with its new 50-inch wide Wildcat Trail. Let's see how these two Sport Side-by-Sides stack up against each other on paper.
- 2014 Can-Am Renegade 1000 vs. Polaris Scrambler 1000 - Specs Shootout For two competing vehicles from two opposing brands, the Can-Am Renegade 1000 and Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP share a number of unique characteristics, but it's their differences that really stand out.
- 2014 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 Review If you are new to the sport, look elsewhere. If you are a seasoned rider looking for the fastest ATV on the market to put in your garage, the Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP is stupid fast, fun and well refined.