Fowler Bests Borich at Unadilla GNCCWalker Fowler edged closer to the top of the XC1 Pro ATV standings this past weekend with a win at the Can-Am Unadilla GNCC in New Berlin, NY.
Inside the Polaris Interactive Digital DisplayThe Polaris Interactive Digital Display is to any other dash-mounted digital display what your iPhone is to the old rotary phone your grandmother had.
Top 10 Hunting Accessories For Your ATVBefore you take your ATV or UTV out on the hunt, consider these 10 products that may make your life easier.
Basic Wiring Tips for ATVs and UTVsBefore adding any power-drawing accessories to your ATV or UTV, you need to look at just how much power drain your electrical system can handle. We'll show you what to look for.
2015 KYMCO UXV 500i G ReviewKYMCO has come to market for the 2015 model year with a version of its UXV 500i UTV that will not only give you the moving power to haul the tools to the job, but a 110V/120V generator onsite as well.
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS Long Term Review + VideoYamaha's Grizzly 700 is an ATV that hides in plain sight. It is a Utility ATV that is business first and its business is to give its rider confidence. Assembled in the United States, this is an ATV built with forward-thinking technology and old-school common sense.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition vs. Can-Am Maverick X mrPolaris' recently introduced RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition was clearly designed to stand toe to toe with the only other mud-specific UTV on the market, the Can-Am Maverick X mr DPS. Let's see how they compare.
Review, Specifications, Prices. Research ATV and build-your-own ATV.
Get a price quote on 2014 ATVs from a local dealer near you.
Choosing a Work Vehicle: ATV vs. UTVWhich 4x4 best suits your needs?
2014 Honda FourTrax Rincon Long Term Review + VideoAs the heavyweight in Honda's ATV lineup, the Rincon has all the hallmarks of quality construction and attention to detail we've come to expect from Honda. However, its non-adjustable suspension and lack of power steering are holding it back.
- 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS Long Term Review + Video Yamaha's Grizzly 700 is an ATV that hides in plain sight. It is a Utility ATV that is business first and its business is to give its rider confidence. Assembled in the United States, this is an ATV built with forward-thinking technology and old-school common sense.
- Ontario a Playground for ATV Riders + Video Not knowing where to ride has stopped too many people from purchasing an ATV. Bass Pro Shops is trying to change that with a recent event designed to show potential customers the amazing selection of trails available to explore.
- A Newbie's Guide to ATV Riding in Glamis + Video After years of letting a busy schedule and more than a little bit of fear of the unknown have me avoiding Sport ATV riding in the Glamis sand dunes, a seemingly endless winter had me thinking a few days in Southern California on a Yamaha Raptor 700R SE might be a good idea.
- Pro Armor Introduces New Suspension Seats Anybody who’s ridden Side-by-Sides long enough, hard enough and over rough enough terrain has longed for a more comfortable place for their posterior. Pro Armor may have the answer with its new suspension seats. “These suspension seats are designed to give a driver and passenger the most comfort and performance possible,” Pro Armor says in […] more
- Can-Am Race Report: GNCC Round 10, TORN Round 6 Can-Am ATV and side-by-side racers won a total of seven classes at both the AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) and Texas Off-Road Nationals racing series over the weekend. Can-Am 4×4 racers won three of four classes and earned eight GNCC podiums at the Can-Am Unadilla in New York. TORN racers Hunter and Cody Miller […] more
- Justin Bieber Arrested After ATV Crash I thought I would get through my entire career without having to write the words “Justin Bieber,” but that dream died when the pop star was charged with reckless driving and assault after an ATV collision north of the border near Stratford, Ontario. August 29th: Selena with Justin Bieber riding a ATV in Ontario, Canada! […] more
- Kohler Engines Powering Polaris Diesel UTVs Both the 2015 Polaris Ranger Diesel and Ranger Crew Diesel Side-by-Sides are being powered by Kohler Engines’ 1028cc KDW1103. ?We?re excited to partner with Polaris on the rollout of their new diesel utility vehicles,? says Jeff Wilke, product manager for Kohler Engines. ?Our KDW1003 is ideally suited for this type of application due to its […] more
- Can-Am Teams Win at Heartland Challenge Can-Am ATV and side-by-side racers competed at the 2014 Heartland Challenge endurance race, winning three classes. As well, Can-Am riders earned podium finishes in the Best in the Desert Series Vegas To Reno race and round eight of the New England ATV Motocross series. ?Our team of Can-Am ATV and side-by-side racers had a busy-but-successful […] more
- Coastal Racing Wins Vegas to Reno UTV Class Spanning 534 miles, Vegas to Reno is known as the largest off-road race in the U.S. This year, 40 side-by-sides lined up to tackle the desert between the two cities. On the ATV side, Team UXC/Driven Powersports/Polaris Factory Racing would line up their Scrambler XP 1000 as the only 4×4 to tackle the race. Coastal/Holz […] more
- 2015 Polaris RZR 900 Preview Among Polaris' many new and updated 2015 models, perhaps most shocking is the 50-inch RZR 900. Outfitted with a 75-horsepower ProStar 900 engine and a host of upgrades, the RZR 900 raises the bar for trail-specific Sport Side-by-Sides.
- 2015 Can-Am Outlander L 450 and 500 Preview BRP has announced a major new incentive for budget-minded ATV consumers to choose a Can-Am ATV. New for 2015 is the Can-Am Outlander L family, which comes with a five-year extended warranty that has no mileage restrictions and is transferrable with ownership.
- 2015 Yamaha Viking VI Review It has only been a year since Yamaha first took the cover off the Viking 700 Side-by-Side. So pleased was Yamaha with its three-seat Utility machine that it decided to double the fun for model year 2015 with the six-person Viking VI.
- 2015 Honda Pioneer 500 Review We headed to the mountains of northern Kentucky to spend a day behind the wheel of the Honda Pioneer 500. Thanks in large part to its paddle shifters, the Pioneer is a blast to ride and its low price makes it an attractive option.
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Review We finally got our hands on a 2014 RZR XP 1000. Read on to see if it lives up to the hype and how it compares to the RZR XP 900 and Can-Am Maverick 1000R X rs.
- 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Review For too long the 50-inch Sport UTV segment has been ruled by one machine. Arctic Cat has changed that with the introduction of its newest models – the Wildcat Trail and Trail XT.
- 2014 Kawasaki Teryx LE Review A few months after first laying eyes on the radically redesigned 2014 Kawasaki Teryx, we finally had an opportunity to get behind the wheel.
- 2014 Polaris RZR 800 vs. Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail - Specs Shootout Arctic Cat was clearing targeting the longstanding Polaris RZR 800 with its new 50-inch wide Wildcat Trail. Let's see how these two Sport Side-by-Sides stack up against each other on paper.
- 2014 Can-Am Renegade 1000 vs. Polaris Scrambler 1000 - Specs Shootout For two competing vehicles from two opposing brands, the Can-Am Renegade 1000 and Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP share a number of unique characteristics, but it's their differences that really stand out.
- 2014 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 Review If you are new to the sport, look elsewhere. If you are a seasoned rider looking for the fastest ATV on the market to put in your garage, the Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP is stupid fast, fun and well refined.