Borich Continues Dominance at Mammoth GNCCEven Mother Nature can't stop Chris Borich this year. The four-time defending Grand National Cross Couuntry Series champion fought off the mud, rain and his competitors at the Mammoth GNCC in Park City, Ky.
UTV Riding and Zombie HuntingI don't want to have to deal with a zombie apocalypse, but I feel a little more prepared now if it ever comes up – thanks to Kawasaki. We spent a glorious day riding a Teryx4 in the Hatfield-McCoy trails and learning how to use a bow from Hoyt Archery and world champion Kevin Wilkey.
2013 Polaris RZR S 800 ReviewWe've ridden the Polaris RZR S 800 in the wide-open Nevada desert and the hilly grasslands of Montana. Now it's time to see how it handles in the tighter confines of the eastern half of the United States.
2013 High Lifter Mud Nationals ReportThe annual High Lifter Mud Nationals took Jacksonville, Texas by storm during the final week of March and there was plenty of great food, fun, racing and mud to be shared by all.
Yamaha Rhino Wish ListRumors are swirling that a new Rhino is on the way from Yamaha. While we've got no concrete information to report, we thought it would be fun to speculate as to what Yamaha's new side-by-side will have to offer.
ATV Touring Operators In Ontario Make It Easy To Go RidingIf you are new to ATVing or aren't quite ready to invest in a new machine, you can still get out and ride. Ontario is home to many ATV touring operators that make it easy to experience an awesome ATV adventure.
Review, Specifications, Prices. Research ATV and build-your-own ATV.
Get a price quote on 2013 ATVs from a local dealer near you.
Choosing a Work Vehicle: ATV vs. UTVWhich 4x4 best suits your needs?
Winter Riding In Ontario With Bear Claw Tours - VideoIt's not often we strap on all our winter gear and ride ATVs in the snow, but when the opportunity presented itself to visit with Andrew Ryeland of Bear Claw Tours and make some tracks near his home base of Parry Sound, Ontario, we couldn't pass it up.
- ATV Trails: Ontario's Ganaraska Forest - Video When Honda Canada invited ATV.com to Ontario's Ganaraska Forest just an hour from our house in Toronto, we jumped at the chance.
- 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition Preview - Video While Arctic Cat and BRP have been getting the headlines lately for their new super-sport side-by-sides, Polaris has been hard at work on its latest and greatest RZR – the limited edition, 94-horsepower RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition.
- ATV Trails: A Fall Ride in Mattawa - Video Looking for an ATV ride through some spectacular fall colors, we loaded up and headed north to Mattawa, Ontario and the Voyageur Multi-Use Trail System.
- Polaris Sponsors Terracross Championship Terracross racing made a big return last year and Polaris is back as a presenting sponsor of the Mystik Lubricants Terracross Championship for 2013. “Polaris is excited to be part of Terracross for its second year,” says Jason DiFuccia, marketing manager for Polaris RZR. “The Terracross tracks provide an incredible challenge to the racers and [...] more
- New Off-Road Movie Coming This Fall G3 Productions has announced plans to release a new off-road movie this fall ? Butter: All Moto Flavored!. “This film will be unlike anything you’ve ever seen before, capturing the lives of the biggest names in off-road motorsports in stunning HD quality with jaw dropping, heart pounding video footage,” G3 Productions says in a release. [...] more
- Yamaha Awards More Than $85,000 in First Quarter 2013 GRANTs Yamaha has approved more than $85,000 through its OHV Access Initiative in the first quarter of to organizations across the country. “Yamaha has approved new GRANTs (Guaranteeing Responsible Access to our Nation?s Trails) to support organizations that span the country, from California to Vermont, serving the mission to promote safe, responsible riding and open, sustainable [...] more
- GBC Motorsports Race Report: WORCS Round 5 GBC Motorsports racers RJ Anderson and Mitch Guthrie Jr. won their respective classes at WORCS Round 5. SXS Pro Production With temperatures breaking into triple digits, WORCS Racing descended on the small town of Taft, Calif. RJ Anderson took the holeshot and the early lead in the hotly contested SXS Pro class, as fellow GBC [...] more
- Chris Borich Tries to Keep Streak Alive at Limestone 100 GNCC We’re nearing the half-way point of the 2013 AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country season and nobody has been able to stop Chris Borich. The four-time champ looks for his sixth straight win to start the season at this weekend’s Dunlop Limestone 100 GNC in Springville, Ind. With 64 career wins to date, Borich has already [...] more
- Can-Am Race Report: May 11-12 Can-Am ATV and UTV racers were competing across the country in three different series this past weekend, earning 25 podiums. Can-Am X-Team member Mathieu Deroy won the ATV Pro class at the New England ATV Motocross series in New Hampshire. Can-Am DS 450 racers scored three class victories and eight podiums at round four of [...] more
- 2013 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X rs Review - Video BRP has jumped into the Sport side-by-side war with both feet. The 101-horsepower Can-Am Maverick X rs is here to challenge the Polaris RZR XP 900 and Arctic Cat Wildcat for off-road supremacy.
- 2013 Polaris Scrambler XP 850 Review - Video For 2013 the Polaris brainiacs have unleashed the Scrambler XP 850, a machine that takes on the sporty side of the utility ATV market with a powerful punch to the mouth.
- 2013 John Deere Gator RSX850i Sport Review John Deere shocked the off-road industry recently when it unveiled its sport-minded Gator RSX850i. We had a chance to test out the newest Gator in the Arches National Park near Moab, Utah.
- 2013 Can-Am Commander 1000 XT Review Though it’s only been around for a short couple of years, BRP has been making regular improvements to its Can-Am Commander family. For 2013, the Commander gets even better with the addition Dynamic Power Steering.
- 2012 Polaris RZR XP 900 Review: Long Term Test We already knew the Polaris RZR XP 900 was an awesome performer – able to fly down a trail and over nasty obstacles like few others. We can now happily report that it can stand up to many months of use and abuse with nary a whimper.
- 2013 Yamaha Raptor 700 Review - Video For 2013 Yamaha set out to maintain the quality and performance that has made the Raptor 700 the industry’s top selling Sport ATV while lowering the price to make it more affordable. The result is three different Raptor 700 models.
- 2013 Kymco MXU 700i Review With a mind on providing consumers with the more powerful ATVs they crave, Kymco has stepped up its game for the 2013 model year with a brand new engine powering a brand new Utility ATV – the MXU 700i.
- 2013 Can-Am Outlander 1000 X mr Review - Video Already the cream of the mud riding crop, BRP gave its Outlander X mr some major upgrades for 2013, including a big boost in the power department and a new chassis.
- 2012 Kawasaki Teryx4 750 4x4 Review [Video] Kawasaki’s all new Teryx4 has a roomy place for three of your besties to ride while you drive through your favorite off-road riding area. It doesn’t feel down on power compared to the original Teryx and we love the optional power steering.
- 2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000i Review [Video] As an off-road enthusiast, nothing is better than when the manufacturers start trying to one-up each other. Arctic Cat has fired the latest salvo with the outrageous Wildcat 1000i UTV and we took it for a thrilling ride in the desert.