2014 Yamaha YFZ450R PreviewBuried by the announcement of the new Yamaha Viking 700 is an updated YFZ450R for 2014. As Yamaha has shifted production of the YFZ450R from Japan to the United States, it marked the occasion with power gains, improved handling and the first slipper clutch ever on a stock ATV.
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 PreviewYamaha has given its flagship ATV – the Grizzly 700 FI EPS, some updates for 2014 to improve comfort , durability and fuel economy.
Wienen Wins at Birch Creek ATVMX NationalDespite the foul weather, defending ATVMX champion Chad Wienen found himself on the top step of the podium for the fourth straight time, securing his fifth overall victory of the year.
2013 Rally on the Rocks ReportWhether you enjoy rock crawling, sand duning or playing in the mud, do yourself a favor and make it to Moab, Utah for the Rally on the Rocks at least once.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700 UnveiledHonda surprised us back in February when it unveiled the new multi-passenger Pioneer 700-4 and announced it would be replacing the Big Red. Just a few months later Honda has expanded the Pioneer line with a two-seat version – the Pioneer 700.
Building a Serious Mud Riding MachineBefore you slog your trusty ATV or UTV into the mud, you need to make sure your machine is up to the task and that you have some basic mud riding knowledge.
Review, Specifications, Prices. Research ATV and build-your-own ATV.
Get a price quote on 2013 ATVs from a local dealer near you.
Choosing a Work Vehicle: ATV vs. UTVWhich 4x4 best suits your needs?
Winter Riding In Ontario With Bear Claw Tours - VideoIt's not often we strap on all our winter gear and ride ATVs in the snow, but when the opportunity presented itself to visit with Andrew Ryeland of Bear Claw Tours and make some tracks near his home base of Parry Sound, Ontario, we couldn't pass it up.
- ATV Trails: Ontario's Ganaraska Forest - Video When Honda Canada invited ATV.com to Ontario's Ganaraska Forest just an hour from our house in Toronto, we jumped at the chance.
- 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition Preview - Video While Arctic Cat and BRP have been getting the headlines lately for their new super-sport side-by-sides, Polaris has been hard at work on its latest and greatest RZR – the limited edition, 94-horsepower RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition.
- ATV Trails: A Fall Ride in Mattawa - Video Looking for an ATV ride through some spectacular fall colors, we loaded up and headed north to Mattawa, Ontario and the Voyageur Multi-Use Trail System.
- Yokley Racing Report: Mountaineer Run GNCC William Yokley fought off 47 other UTVs to take the checkers in the XC1 class at the Mountaineer GNCC this past weekend. Team driver Scott Kiger joined Yokley on the podium with a third place finish.
- Yamahas GNCC University Returns Yamaha Racing’s GNCC University will return this year at the Snowshoe Campus. Yamaha’s top off-road ATV and motorcycle racers will be on hand as instructors of this two-day riding school, beginning on Wednesday, June 26 just three days before the AMSOIL Snowshoe GNCC, Round 9 of the 2013 AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country Series. Led [...] more
- Kawasaki Teams up with The Lone Ranger for Marketing Campaign Kawasaki has announced a unique tie-in with “The Lone Ranger,” a Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Films production set for national release on July 3 that will see numerous vehicles given away to lucky fans. Kawasaki will use this new reimagining of the popular story to help carry product messages for its off-road motorcycles, four-wheel vehicles and street [...] more
- All Yamaha ATV and SxS Production Moved to U.S. From this point on every Yamaha ATV Side-by-Side will be produced in its Newnan, Ga. facility. Yamaha announced that its vehicle production transfer from overseas to the United States was complete at a dealer event on June 11 in Las Vegas. The move adds hundreds of jobs to the Newnan facility. Yamaha also announced that [...] more
- Can-Am Race Report: ATVMX Round 6 Can-Am DS 450 ATV racers fought through muddy conditions and a tight course to earn three class podium finishes at round six of the 2013 AMA Mtn. Dew ATV Motocross National Championship series in Virginia. In the ATV Pro class, BCS Performance / Can-Am racer Josh Creamer and Jeff Rastrelli finished sixth and seventh overall, [...] more
- Borich Leads ATV Pros into Mountaineer Run GNCC The XC1 Pro ATV class has produced only two different winners in the first seven rounds of the 2013 AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country season, despite some of the most highly contested lead battles in recent history. Reigning champion Chris Borich and runner-up Walker Fowler have dominated the center of the podium up to this [...] more
- 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition Review The RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition is definitely a step up in the UTV world and we cannot stress enough how mean it looks. Its aggressive styling, comfortable seats, power steering and high output engine in the four-seat chassis is a winning combination.
- Building a Serious Mud Riding Machine Before you slog your trusty ATV or UTV into the mud, you need to make sure your machine is up to the task and that you have some basic mud riding knowledge.
- 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE Tactical Black Review The Yamaha Grizzly may be the most recognizable name in the history of Utility ATVs. For 2013, Yamaha decided to offer a Special Edition version of its flagship Grizzly 700 dressed in a military inspired Tactical Black paint scheme.
- 2013 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X rs Review - Video BRP has jumped into the Sport side-by-side war with both feet. The 101-horsepower Can-Am Maverick X rs is here to challenge the Polaris RZR XP 900 and Arctic Cat Wildcat for off-road supremacy.
- 2013 Polaris Scrambler XP 850 Review - Video For 2013 the Polaris brainiacs have unleashed the Scrambler XP 850, a machine that takes on the sporty side of the utility ATV market with a powerful punch to the mouth.
- 2013 John Deere Gator RSX850i Sport Review John Deere shocked the off-road industry recently when it unveiled its sport-minded Gator RSX850i. We had a chance to test out the newest Gator in the Arches National Park near Moab, Utah.
- 2013 Can-Am Commander 1000 XT Review Though it’s only been around for a short couple of years, BRP has been making regular improvements to its Can-Am Commander family. For 2013, the Commander gets even better with the addition Dynamic Power Steering.
- 2013 Yamaha Raptor 700 Review - Video For 2013 Yamaha set out to maintain the quality and performance that has made the Raptor 700 the industry’s top selling Sport ATV while lowering the price to make it more affordable. The result is three different Raptor 700 models.
- 2013 Kymco MXU 700i Review With a mind on providing consumers with the more powerful ATVs they crave, Kymco has stepped up its game for the 2013 model year with a brand new engine powering a brand new Utility ATV – the MXU 700i.
- 2013 Can-Am Outlander 1000 X mr Review - Video Already the cream of the mud riding crop, BRP gave its Outlander X mr some major upgrades for 2013, including a big boost in the power department and a new chassis.