Polaris, located in Minnesota, has been in business since 1954 and produced the first North American made ATV in 1984. Today Polaris is one of the largest ATV and UTV producers in the world and has perhaps the deepest lineup in the industry. From its Sportsman Utility ATVs to its Outlaw Sport ATVs to its vast lineup of Ranger and Ranger RZR UTVs, Polaris covers the industry like few others.
View all ReviewsPolaris ATV Reviews
Polaris Releases 2015 Limited Edition ModelsPolaris has long been a fan of unveiling a host of special edition models early in the year and things are no different for 2015. Highlighting this year's models is the FOX Edition RZR XP 1000 EPS with FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks.
2015 Polaris RZR 4 900 EPS UnveiledPolaris added a multi-passenger vehicle to its RZR 900 family. The 2015 RZR 4 900 EPS is powered by the 75-horsepower ProStar 900 engine and benefits from more than a foot of suspension travel on all four corners controlled by FOX Podium X 2.0 shocks.
2015 Polaris Sportsman 1000 XP ReviewPolaris has a well-earned reputation in recent years of going big on a regular basis. The most recent example of this is the hugely powerful 2015 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000.
2015 Can-Am Maverick X ds Turbo vs. Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPSWith the introduction of the new 121-horsepower Can-Am Maverick X ds Turbo, we thought it was only natural to see how it compares to the 110-horsepower Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition vs. Can-Am Maverick X mrPolaris' recently introduced RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition was clearly designed to stand toe to toe with the only other mud-specific UTV on the market, the Can-Am Maverick X mr DPS. Let's see how they compare.
2015 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 PreviewWhen Polaris showed off its new Scrambler XP 1000 EPS last year, we knew it was only a matter of time before the more Utility-minded Sportsman received the same engine. It took about eight months, but Polaris finally unveiled its 2015 Sportsman XP 1000.
2015 Polaris RZR 900 PreviewAmong Polaris' many new and updated 2015 models, perhaps most shocking is the 50-inch RZR 900. Outfitted with a 75-horsepower ProStar 900 engine and a host of upgrades, the RZR 900 raises the bar for trail-specific Sport Side-by-Sides.
2015 Polaris Off-Road Lineup PreviewPolaris is swinging for the fences again for the 2015 model year with its biggest off-road lineup ever. New and updated vehicles can be found throughout the RZR, Ranger and Sportsman families.
Polaris Working on Innovative Utility VehiclePatent documents reveal Polaris is working on a new Utility-focussed UTV. Featuring a cargo bed that extends into the cab, this four-seat Side-by-Side looks like an interesting cargo and people mover.
Polaris Unveils Ranger Crew with HIPPO Multipower SystemPolaris continues to push the envelope with its latest creation – the Ranger Crew with integrated HIPPO Multipower System. At the flip of a switch, this system allows operators to power hydraulic, pneumatic, electric, and welding equipment directly from the vehicle...
2014 Can-Am Renegade 1000 vs. Polaris Scrambler 1000 - Specs ShootoutFor two competing vehicles from two opposing brands, the Can-Am Renegade 1000 and Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP share a number of unique characteristics, but it's their differences that really stand out.
2015 Polaris Ranger XP 900 and Ranger 900 Crew PreviewPolaris has upgraded its flagship Ranger XP for 2015 with a 13% power increase and some styling changes. As well, Polaris made modest changes to the 2015 Ranger 900 CREW, though it does not receive the same power boost.
2014 Polaris Sportsman 570 EPS ReviewThe new 2014 Polaris Sportsman 570 is fast enough to keep up with almost anything in the woods, offers up one of the smoothest rides on the market, and possesses excellent working capabilities at a price that is seemingly from a different era. This ATV is a winner.
2014 Polaris RZR 800 vs. Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail - Specs ShootoutArctic Cat was clearing targeting the longstanding Polaris RZR 800 with its new 50-inch wide Wildcat Trail. Let's see how these two Sport Side-by-Sides stack up against each other on paper.
2014 Polaris Ranger Diesel HST and HST Deluxe UnveiledPolaris has unveiled a pair of new work-specific Ranger Side-by-Sides – the Ranger Diesel HST and Ranger Diesel HST Deluxe.
Polaris ATV Videos
2014 Polaris Sportsman ACE PreviewPolaris has once again broken new ground with the new Sportsman ACE. The modestly powered one-seat UTV resembles a Sportsman ATV with a roll cage and a steering wheel.
- 2013 Two-Up Heavyweight ATV Shootout - Video We rode the 2013 Can-Am Outlander MAX 1000 LTD and Polaris Sportsman Touring 850 EPS for three months before finally pitting them against each other in our two-up ATV shootout.
- 2013 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X rs vs. Polaris 900 RZR XP LE EPS - Video We've written plenty over the past couple of years about the Polaris RZR XP 900 and Can-Am Maverick 1000. Both of these Sport UTVs are groundbreaking and we'd be happy to spend the day kicking up dust in either. But our readers regularly ask us which one is better and we figured it was time to find out.
- 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition Preview - Video While Arctic Cat and BRP have been getting the headlines lately for their new super-sport side-by-sides, Polaris has been hard at work on its latest and greatest RZR – the limited edition, 94-horsepower RZR XP 900 H.O. Jagged X Edition.
- 2013 Polaris Scrambler XP 850 Review - Video For 2013 the Polaris brainiacs have unleashed the Scrambler XP 850, a machine that takes on the sporty side of the utility ATV market with a powerful punch to the mouth.
View all Polaris ATV SpecsFind a New Polaris ATV
Choose your Polaris ATV to build, configure or compareLooking for a specific make, model or year of Polaris ATV, and how it compares to the competition? Looking to design your own Polaris ATV? Use our ATV Finder, below, to get everything you need on 2004 to present Polaris ATVs.
View all Used Polaris ATVsFind a Used Polaris ATV
Find a great deal on a Used Polaris ATVLooking to find the perfect deal on a previously-owned Used Polaris ATV For Sale? Use our Polaris ATV Classifieds to find the perfect bike to suit your budget. Our ATV classifieds feature over 1000 used Polaris ATVs.
View all Polaris DealersFind A Polaris Dealer
Find your local Polaris ATV DealerUsing our database of Polaris ATV Dealers you can quickly find the nearest source for the latest new and used Polaris ATVs. Just enter your state or ZIP code and you'll be one-step closer to buying a new ATV!
View all Polaris ATV NewsPolaris ATV News
- Yokley Racing ATV and UTV report: WORCS Round 5 National Guard Polaris Coastal DragonFire Yokley Racing Team driver William Yokley finished fifth in the Side-by-Side Class 1 in Round 5 of the 2011 WORCS Series, and National Guard Polaris Coastal Yokley Racing Team driver Scott Kiger finished third in the same Class.
- Ranger RZR XP 900 podiums twice at LOORRS UTV Series Walker Evans Racing was out in full force at Rounds 5 and 6 of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (LOORRS) with its Ranger RZR XP 900 and new V8 Pro Lite truck.
- Holz Racing unveils bolt-on products for RZR XP 900 Holz Racing Products is now offering a complete line of bolt-on parts for the Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900.