ATV and UTV enthusiasts looking for a helping hand when the going gets tough may want to consider two new products from Moose Utility Division – an NRA by Moose 3,500 Pound Winch and a Receiver Style Winch Cradle.
3,500 Pound Winch
NRA by Moose Utility Division provides ATV and UTV owners with a powerful 3,500 Pound Winch. Made to get equipment out of poor situations, the winch has a three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation, while the patented roller disc brake offers control while operating the winch. The winch comes with 50 feet of 3/16” wire rope, plow roller fairlead, corded remote, and mini-rocker control switch with integrated socket. The motor and drive train are fully sealed to keep out the elements, making the NRA by Moose Utility Division 3,500 Pound Winch a reliable choice.
Additional product specifications are below. The 3,500 Pound Winch is now available from your local Parts Unlimited dealer.
3500 Pound Winch Product Information
* 3,500 lb of power to pull even the heaviest ATVs out of poor situations
* Features a three-stage planetary gear train, plow-style fairlead, 50 feet of 3/16” diameter wire rope and mini-rocker handlebar control
* Made in the USA
* Part Number : 4505-0477
Receiver Style Winch Cradles
Moose Utilities Division has created a solution for securing your new winch to your ATV or UTV with the Receiver Style Winch Cradles. Available in either a 2 inch or 1.25 inch receiver hitch, the cradle will mount up to any two- or four-pattern winch that is up to 4,500 pounds. This cradle has a formed steel construction that has built-in handles, features a durable powder coat finish, and even accepts wide-drum winches. Both size Receiver Style Winch Cradles are available for $79.95.
The Receiver Style Winch Cradle is now available from your local Parts Unlimited dealer.
Receiver Style Winch Cradle Product Information
* Universal receiver mounted winch cradle fits almost any ATV or UTV with a 2” or 1.25” receiver hitch
* Mount any 2 or 4 bold pattern winch up to 4500 lbs
* Formed steel construction has built handles and features a durable powder coated finish
* Accepts wide drum winches
* Includes hardware and mounting pin/clip
* Quick disconnect plugs are included for a truly plug and play set up
* Made in the USA
* Part Number (2” Receivers) : 4505-0468
* Part Number (1.25” Receivers) : 4505-0469