Five-speaker overhead sound system
BOSS Rebel PowerSports has been aggressively developing and promoting its ATV and UTV sound systems in recent months. In fact, we just reviewed BR800 amplifier and MRWT69 speakers earlier this week. Now BOSS has a new product that takes its UTV audio lineup to a whole new level – the REFLEX Audio System.
The REFLEX is an overhead modular sound system that features four high output 6.5-inch speakers and one 8.0-inch subwoofer. Powering the system is a digital amplifier connected to a Bluetooth controller.
The REFLEX is available in two sizes – 40-inch (fits cages with 43-49.5-inch inside measurements) and 46-inch (fits cages with 49.25-56-inch inside measurements). It connects to your UTV via an articulating bracket system that BOSS Rebel PowerSports says can fit any roll-cage configuration.
The BOSS Rebel PowerSports REFLEX Audio System will debut at the upcoming SEMA Show in Las Vegas and will retail for $720.
REFLEX Audio System Features:
- Four 6.5″ Full Range DVC Speakers + one 8″ Active DVC Subwoofer
- 5CH 100W RMS Built-in Class D Amplifier
- Hi-impact ABS main housing
- Weather Resistant / Dustproof for easy cleanup
- Built-in quick access control panel for MUTE and DOME LIGHT functions
- LED Dome Spot Lights
- Bluetooth Remote Controller w/ Adjustable Bar Mount Bracket
- Bluetooth 4.1 Control your Favorite Streaming Apps
- Play / Pause / FF / FR
- Volume Up / Down
- Soft Touch Rubber Control Buttons
- 3.5mm Aux-in
- USB 1A Charging Port
- RCA 2V Output (Daisy Chain)
- 15′ Install Wire Kit
- Simple installation
- Included Universal Multi-angle Adjustable Bracket Clamp System (fits cages 1.5″ to 2″ bars)