Successful desert racers earn GBC Bucks
GBC Motorsports will be offering its GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2016 Best in the Desert Series.
The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. This season there will be more than $80,000 in GBC Bucks up for grabs across UTV and ATV classes.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or UTV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- BITD tech inspection must be completed and series contingency form filled out in addition to GBC Bucks forms.
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, racers must send in their completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
Forms can be submitted by fax (310-694-9109), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail:
Attn: Rider Support
13310 Valley Blvd.
Fontana, CA 92335