New Wildcats loaded with features
Arctic Cat has updated its midsize Sport UTV lineup with the introduction of the 2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport and Trail Special Edition models.
Each model comes equipped with a host of goodies to set them apart from their base model brothers, including 3,000-pound WARN winch with synthetic rope, polycarbonate half windshield, aluminum wheels, and premium shock packages. Arctic Cat says the Wildcat Sport SE is the only UTV in the industry that features KING single-speed adjustable aluminum gas shocks.
Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport/Trail Special Edition Features
WARN 3,000-lb. synthetic rope winch
- Includes 50′ of market-leading 7/32″ Spydura synthetic rope. Powerful permanent magnet motor with 3,000 lbs. of pulling capacity. All-metal gear end housing and mechanical brake.
Polycarbonate half windshield
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate without bends provides an excellent field of view. Lower panel venting design allows easy hood access. Unique arched design moves air up and over occupants while reducing dust swirl.
Infinitely adjustable tilt steering
- The Wildcat’s infinitely adjustable tilt steering allows you to position the steering wheel in that “just right” position for any rider.
Electronic power steering
- Arctic Cat electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- Exclusive Arctic Cat offsets for custom fit and performance. Corrosion-resistant, rugged, lightweight aluminum construction. Polished with black inlays for understated shine and finish. Each wheel is X-rayed to ensure quality.
TEAM Rapid Response clutch
- The rugged TEAM Rapid Response system is lightweight and creates minimal friction, which allows power to transfer effortlessly.
- Shifts occur automatically and instantly in response to the vehicle, no matter how hard you hammer the throttle.
Electronic 2WD/4WD front differential lock
- Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
Rugged 2″ receiver
- Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier than with this rugged, 2-in. rear receiver.
WC Trail SE
- FOX premium gas-charged shocks. This ultra-durable shock has high-flow velocity-sensitive damping and is fully rebuildable and revalveable.
WC Sport SE
- King aluminum gas shocks with single-speed adjustment provide compression adjustability and precise rebound damping with fade-free, race-proven performance.