ATV Importer to Pay $3.6M for Clean Air Act Violations
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency came down hard a pair of Los Angeles-based consulting firms for illegally importing 24,478 ATVs from China.
MotorScience Inc., and MotorScience Enterprise Inc., (MotorScience) and their owner, Chi Zheng, have agreed to settle alleged Clean Air Act (CAA) violations to the tune of $3.61 million. The United States will receive 80 percent of collected penalties, and California will receive the remaining 20 percent.
Lucas Cooney Sep 05, 2013