1-OWNER, ONLY 197 MILES, ALUMINUM ROOF, FULL FRONT DOORS (Inserts), FRONT WINCH, 700CC FUEL INJECTED MOTOR, ELECTRIC POWER STEERING, 50 INCHES WIDE, 4X4, AUTOMATIC, INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION, NICE SIDE BY SIDE, HARD TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION! The Arctic Cat 2017 Wildcat Trail EPS has been stored in a garage since purchased and serviced as per factory recommendations every year. Asking $9,999 OBO
2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail XT EPS Features include:
- 700 INLINE TWIN 4-STROKE WITH EFI - 65 HORSEPOWER
This 700cc, 4-stroke, twin-cylinder engine puts out 65 horsepower, giving this Wildcat the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. Big things do come in a small package.
- FOX SHOCK DOUBLE A-ARM SUSPENSION WITH ANTI-SWAY BAR
With a FOX gas-shock double A-arm front and rear suspension, this cat can handle whatever you throw at it. The 10/10.5 inches of travel and front/rear sway bar make getting over obstacles a breeze.
- DIGITAL POWER SPORT GAUGE
The Power Sport gauge packs one heck of an informational punch. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- ELECTRIC POWER STEERING (EPS) AND INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE TILT STEERING WHEEL
The Electric Power Steering gives you effortless control and the Wildcat’s infinitely adjustable tilt steering allows you to position the steering wheel in that just right position for any rider.
- PASSENGER HANDHOLDS and ADDED REARVIEW MIRROR
The driver shouldn’t be the only one having fun. With proper handholds, the passenger is able to enjoy the ride in a position they prefer. The wide rearview mirror gives the driver a full view od what is behind you!
- CARLISLE TRAIL PRO TIRES WITH ALUMINUM WHEELS
The Trail Pro 4-ply tire is designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail and Sport. Light, strong and performance hungry. The aluminum wheels only add to the allure of this combo.
- TEAM RAPID RESPONSE CLUTCH
The rugged TEAM Rapid Response is a perfect complement to each Wildcats continuously variable transmission (CVT). Thanks to a lightweight design that creates minimal friction, power transfer is effortless. Shifts occur automatically and instantly in response to the vehicle, no matter how hard you hammer the throttle.
- RACE-INSPIRED HIGHBACK BUCKET SEATS
Aggressive feel, but comfortable. That’s what these high-back bucket seats are all about.
- REAR 2-INCH RECEIVER
Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEED Point attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- 2/4 WD WITH ELECTRIC FRONT DIFFERENTIAL LOCK
Arctic Cat riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- 300 LB. BOX CAPACITY WITH TIE DOWN HOOKS
We know sometimes you overpack for a day of fun. The rear cargo box carries up to 300 lbs. of whatever you need and has tie-down hooks to make sure its properly secured.
- 50 INCHES WIDE
At 50 inches, this machine qualifies for most class I trails. Don’t let narrow width throw you though. With a riding position 3 inches lower than the competition, it’ll handle like a wider machine.
- The 2017 red Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail XT EPS is licensed and registered in New York State is for sale by original owner, has 197 original miles, and has been stored in a garage since purchased and serviced every year as per factory recommendations. Asking $9,999 OBO
- This Arctic Cat 2017 Wildcat Trail XT EPS comes with the following accessories added after original purchase by the dealer:
- 3000# Warn front winch,
- front bumper
- aluminum roof,
- full doors (inserts),
- Rear view mirror,
- new spare tire on an Aluminum factory rim,
- a tool kit and jack,
- new battery
- two full face shield helmets (Large & X-large).