POWER STEERING, NEW TIRES, 4X4, AUTOMATIC, FUEL INJECTION, INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION!!
2016 Polaris Sportsman 850 SP Titanium Matte Metallic
Features may include:Hardest Working Features
- Premium SP Performance Package
The Sportsman 850 SP is packed with premium performance features:
- Standard Electronic Power Steering
- 26" Aggressive CST Tires with 14" Cast aluminum wheels
- Automotive Style Paint with Custom Graphics Package
- Powerful 78 Horsepower ProStar 850 Twin EFI Engine
The High-Output 850 Twin EFI engine with a SOHC cranks out 78 HP. It delivers outstanding acceleration off the line with incredible power to the ground. Add-in a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery with dual-balanced shafts and youve got the power you're looking for to trail ride and hunt.
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD)
The high-performance close ratio AWD system is the fastest engaging AWD system available. The instant you need more traction the system engages all four tires to give you forward traction while working with the Electronic Power Steering system for precision handling. The system automaticlly reverts back to 2WD when you're back on solid ground.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC) work together to provide four wheel braking for optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
- Hard Working 360 lbs. Combined Rack Capacity
Carry more with a combined front and rear rack capacity of 360 lbs (240 lbs. Rear, 120 lbs. Front capacity). Sportsman 850 features flat racks and integrated steel tie downs to easily tie down and secure cargo.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. Towing Capacity
Class leading 1,500 lbs. Towing Capacity with an integrated 1.25" receiver.
- Lock & Ride XL Storage System
Carry more cargo with the Lock & Ride XL Storage System. Tailor it to your needs with purpose-built internal bags designed specifically for hunting, trail riding, or utility applications.
- Integrated Plow Mounts & Glacier Pro Plow System
Drive Up, Clip In & Go with the Polaris Engineered Glacier Pro Plow System.
- Automotive Style Paint
5-Layer metallic automotive-style finish is 9 times more scratch-resistant than standard plastic.Smoothest Riding Features
- Electronic Power Steering
The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS let's you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) With NEW Softer Rear Springs
Years of innovation and relentless tuning have refined the ride to a level unmatched in the industry. Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) angles the shocks rearward for 10.25" of travel leading to a smoother ride and less squat during acceleration.
- Dual A-Arm Suspension with Anti-Kickback Steering
Placing the steering axis near the neutral center of the tire and having the long Dual A-Arm Front Suspension dramatically reduces kickback and minimizes rider fatigue that comes with jolts to the handlebars from trail and ground obstacles.
- Class Leading Ground Clearance
With 11.5" of ground clearance, clear bigger rocks, navigate deeper ruts, and go where other ATVs can't.
- Built For Comfort
With a longitudinally mounted engine riders of all types enjoy 33% wider floor boards and a narrower vehicle width at the knees and ankles for a more comfortable ride.