Midnight Madness Sale - 18th annual! Runs and Drives, Recent Trade. Sold at this price not inspected. Winch, Rear Seat
A Powerful Concept in Off-Road Adventure... The Rhino 660.
Now, you can take someone along as you hunt, work or just plain explore in places other side-by-sides simply can¹t. All in unparalleled comfort. That's because only the Rhino 660 offers a four-wheel independent-suspended chassis (7.3 in. of travel front and rear) plus the highest ground clearance (12.1 in.) in the business for the plushest ride ever offered in a side-by-side. But that's just the beginning.
Sporting automotive-style controls, the Rhino 660 is simple to operate. Just hit the electric start, grab the steering wheel, press the gas pedal and you're on your way. An automatic V-belt transmission adds to simplicity of operation and makes for an ultra-smooth ride, while a reverse gear serves to further up the ante when it comes to versatility.
The Rhino 660 is also the most powerful side-by-side ever created, courtesy of its liquid/oil-cooled 660cc five-valve engine. Combine that with Yamaha¹s exclusive Ultramatic automatic transmission (with industry-leading all-wheel engine braking) and On-Command push-button 2WD/4WD/4WD Diff Lock system.
Throw in triple-hydraulic disc brakes, 8.5-gallon fuel capacity and a dump bed that will carry up to 400 pounds of cargo - and you¹ve just invented the perfect machine for hunting, playing, working, you name it.
Suddenly everybody wants to be your friend.
(Green) Available from October 2004
(RealTree Hardwoods Hunter Edition) Available from November 2004
- Length 112.2 in.
- Height 73.6 in.
- Width 54.1 in.
- Weight 1,049 lbs.
- Ground Clearance 12.1 in.
- Wheelbase 75.3 in.
- Engine 4-Stroke Single, Liquid/Oil Cooled w/ Fan, 5-Valve SOHC
- Displacement 660 cc
- Bore x Stroke 100 mm x 84 mm
- Compression Ratio 9.1:1
- Carburetion Mikuni 42 mm BSR
- Fuel Tank Capacity 8.5 gal.
- Ignition DC CDI
- Starting Electric
- Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic V-Belt with all-wheel engine braking / High, Low, Neut., Rev.
- Drive System Shaft
- Brakes Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc, Twin Piston
Rear: Hydraulic Disc, Self adjust parking system, Shaft Mounted
- Tires Front: 25 x 8-12 NHS
Rear: 25 x 10-12 NHS
- Suspension Front: Independent Double Wishbone, 7.3 in. w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment
Rear: Independent Double Wishbone, 7.3 in. w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment
- Load Capacity Bed Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Towing Capacity 1,212 lbs.