Yamaha Launches All-American ATV Racer Contest
Yamaha and the Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) racing series are offering a top Amateur or Pro-Am racer a big jolt of support, including a new Yamaha YFZ450R, with the All-American ATV Racer Contest.
This industry-first online contest will give away a complete racing package valued at more than $11,000 to the racer who is able to secure the most online votes for his or her nomination.
“There’s no better place to find the All-American ATV Racer than within our GNCC Racing families,” says eight-time GNCC Champ and GNCC Trail Boss Barry Hawk. “I know firsthand the benefit of Yamaha’s Factory support and this is no doubt the chance of a lifetime for amateur racers.”
All GNCC Amateur and Pro-Am racers 18-years and older are encouraged to enter. Racers may nominate themselves or someone else until June 26, 2014, after which voting will begin and end on October 28, 2014. During the voting period, family, friends and fans of the approved nominees are encouraged to vote for their favorite racer that most represents the All-American ATV racing values on and off the track.
Prize Package Includes
– New Assembled-in-U.S.A. YFZ450R
– “Yamaha Pit Kit” (including Yamaha Racing pop-up, stand and pit jacket)
– Yamaha EF2000iS generator
– Yamaha Pressure Washer
– GYTR gift certificate for $1,000
– Paid gate and race entry fees to the 2015 GNCC season
– April 2, 2014 – Call for entries opens; submissions begin.
– June 26, 2014 – Call for entries closes; voting begins.
– October 28, 2014 – Voting closes.
– November – Yamaha and the GNCC will announce the winner at the 2014 GNCC Awards Banquet.
“Yamaha’s continued support of ATV racing is complemented by this all-new program that will allow racers and fans to dictate who in their ranks best represents hard work, dedication and a love for the sport on and off the track,” says Steve Nessl, Yamaha’s ATV/SxS group marketing manager. “The GNCC is a great partner, and everyone here in Yamaha’s ATV group is excited to see how the racers and fans will drive this contest. We encourage everyone to nominate and vote for their favorite racer. The outcome is truly in their hands.”
Click here for complete rules, dates and entry forms.