HCR Racing Cuts Prices on Long Travel Kits
It’s not often you can save $1,400 on anything, but HCR Racing has cut its prices just that much on all its long travel kits – from $5,399 to $3,999.
HCR Racing kits are currently available for the Yamaha Rhino, Polaris RZR, RZR S, and RZR 4, Polaris Ranger XP, Kawasaki Teryx, and Arctic Cat Prowler. Kits will soon be available for the Can-Am Commander and Polaris RZR X 900.
Each HCR Racing long travel kit comes with the following:
* Custom Tuned King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks/Black or traditional blue for best color match
* Summers Brother’s Racing 4340 Axles
* Laser Cut for precise fit and finish
* CNC’d Chromoly construction mounting points
* Boxed design and Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance
* OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering & travel with less maintenance
* Complete kit 100% Made in the U.S.A.
* 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
* 6″ wider per side for maximum travel and stability
* 2″ longer wheelbase for better high speed stability, hill climbing, and descents
* Achieves 15″+ wheel travel for the ultimate ride quality and articulation
HCR Racing custom tunes every shock package in-house to make sure the shock valving and spring rates are perfectly mated to the UTV it’s designed for.
“The above results in light and accurate steering and a supple suspension able to handle any terrain you throw at it,” HCR Racing says in a release.
For more information, visit HCRRacing.com.
HCR Racing releases Polaris RZR 4 long travel kit
HCR Racing releases long travel kit for Arctic Cat Prowler
HCR Racing releases Teryx long travel kits
HCR Racing releases RZR 170 full protection
HCR Racing to tackle King of the Hammers
More by ATV.com Staff