HCR Racing Releases Long Travel Kit for RZR XP 900
HCR Racing has introduced what it’s calling the industry’s first long travel kit for the Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900.
According to HCR Racing, this kit ($4,999) is the first production UTV long travel kit to come with King 2.5 reservoir shocks. It also features boxed arched radius rods for improved ground clearance, more than 17 inches of travel and high clearance boxed front A-arms. The kit stretches the wheelbase by four inches and increases the total width to 70 inches.
“Without a doubt, if you’re looking for the ultimate performance for your RZR XP, look no further. HCR Racing’s RZR XP 900 long travel kit will exceed all your expectations,” HCR Racing says in a release.
HCR Racing’s RZR XP 900 Long Travel Kit includes:
– First Production Kit with Custom Tuned King 2.5 Reservoir Shocks
– Summers Brother’s Racing 4340 Extension Axles
– Laser Cut for precise fit and finish
– CNC’d Chromoly construction mounting points
– High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design and Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance
– OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering & travel with less maintenance
– High Clearance Rear Trailing Arm providing increased ground clearance and strength
– Complete kit 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
– 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
– 3.5″ wider per side for maximum travel and stability
– 4″ longer wheelbase for better high speed stability, hill climbing, and descents
– Achieves 17″+ wheel travel for the ultimate ride quality and articulation
– High Clearance Rear Boxed Radius Rods providing increased ground clearance and strength
HCR Racing products can be found at dealers across the country. Visit HCRRacing.com for more information.
2011 Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900 Review
More by ATV.com Staff