HCR Racing releases Polaris RZR 4 long travel kit
HCR Racing has released its latest Polaris RZR 4 Long Travel Kit which retails for $5,599.
According to HCR Racing, the kit results in light and accurate steering and a supple suspension able to handle the gnarliest terrain. Every shock package from HCR Racing is custom tuned in-house to ensure that the shock valving and spring rates are perfectly mated to the UTV it’s designed for.
HCR Racing’s Long Travel Kits include:
* Custom Tuned King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks/Black or traditional blue for best color match
* Summers Brother’s Racing 4340 Axles
* Laser Cut for precise fit and finish
* CNC’d Chromoly construction mounting points
* Boxed design and Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance
* OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering & travel with less maintenance
* Complete kit 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
* 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
* 6″ wider per side for maximum travel and stability
* 2″ longer wheelbase for better high speed stability hill climbing and descents
* Achieves 15″+ wheel travel for the ultimate ride quality and articulation
HCR Racing also makes long-travel kits for the Yamaha Rhino, Polaris Ranger RZR, Kawasaki Teryx, and Arctic Cat Prowler. For more information, visit HCRRacing.com.
2010 Polaris Ranger RZR 4 Preview
HCR Racing to tackle King of the Hammers
HCR Racing releases long travel kit for Arctic Cat Prowler
HCR Racing releases Teryx long travel kits
More by ATV.com Staff