HCR Racing to Tackle King of the Hammers
HCR Racing has announced that it will be a contender in what’s referred to as “The Toughest One-Day Off-Road Race On The Planet, the King of the Hammers on Feb. 8-13th.”
HCR Racing is out to prove the quality of its products by racing an Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ only equipped with HCR Racing’s 6+ long travel suspension and the minimum safety requirements provided as bolt-on products from HCR Racing and On Track Fab. The Prowler will be driven by Damon Cardone from HCR Racing and Nick Bulloch.
Last year was the inaugural year for UTVs racing the King of the Hammers, and every one of the UTVs that entered were highly modified racing vehicles. After seeing the punishment last year’s racers received, finishing with only HCR’s long travel suspension is certainly a challenge.
Here are the details of the kit that’s installed on their Race Prowler XTZ:
* Custom Tuned King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks/Black or traditional blue for best color match
* Summers Brother’s Racing 4340 Axles
* Laser Cut for precise fit and finish
* CNC’d Chromoly construction mounting points
* Boxed design and Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance
* OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering & travel with less maintenance
* Complete kit 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
* 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
* 6″ wider per side for maximum travel and stability
* 2″ longer wheelbase for better high speed stability hill climbing and descents
* Achieves 15″+ wheel travel for the ultimate ride quality and articulation
For “Live” coverage of the 2010 King of the Hammers, visit: http://www.pirate4x4.com/king-of-the-hammers-2010/index.php
HCR Racing would like to thank all its sponsors for their continued support:
* On Track Fab
* D&P Performance
* PSC Performance Steering Components
* Mastercraft Race Seats
* Summers Bros Racing
* King Shocks
* Arctic Cat
HCR Racing products can be found at dealers across the country. For more information, visit HCRRacing.com.
HCR Racing releases long travel kit for Arctic Cat Prowler
HCR Racing releases Teryx long travel kits