Successful ATV and UTV racers can earn GBC Bucks
GBC Motorsports is offering its GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2016 QuadX/UTV Series and 2016 Dirt Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or UTV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech. (forms without a tech signature will not be accepted)
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
You can submit your forms by fax (310-694-9109), by email ([email protected]) or by mail:
Attn: Rider Support
13310 Valley Blvd.
Fontana, CA 92335
Visit GBCMotorsports.com for more information