Endless Summer UTV Party in Glamis!
According to organizers, this is a family event with a luxury camping experience in a resort-like setting and the adventure of hundreds of miles of off-road riding opportunities at your feet.
“It’s not just a trail ride, or trade show; it’s all that, and the final salute to summer poolside with a cool drink and the soundtrack of fun.”
For more information or to sign up, visit http://www.glamisnorth.com/.
– Imperial Sand Dunes, 36 Sq miles are accessable with a short ATV ride on a rarely traveled trail.
– The Bradshaw Trail, a short ride to a trail that will take you all the way to the Colorado River through some awesome canyons and mountains.
– Beal Well, only 26 miles.
– Salvation Mountain, a quick 17 mile ride.
– Glamis Sand Dunes, just 28 miles on your ATV.
– The Bat Caves, a must see, only 18 miles round trip for the family.
– The Pinnacles, you will be impressed, and its only 26 miles if you do not explore the side trails.
– The Old Miner Cabin, a 4 to 5 hour ride into breathtaking desert mountains.
– Chiriaco Summit, 70 miles of desert wonder to explore.
– The Praying Lady, 66 miles round trip with so much to explore along the way.
– The Oasis, see a very rare fish species and trees that grow sidewas, a 14 mile rie from your campsite.
– Salt Creek Wash is a great day ride
Schedule of Events
Thursday, October 18
– Vendor Move-In
– Campground Opens
Friday, October 19
– Event Begins
– 10:00am – Early Bird Self-Guided Desert Tour
– 12:00pm – Vendor Show Opens, Manufacturer Demo Rides
– 3:30pm – 4:30pm – Ladies Whine Party
– 5:00pm – PRP Seats Parrot Heads Pool Party, UTV Show and Shine Judging
– 6:00pm – Sound Off Competition Judging
Saturday, October 20
– Vendor Show all day
– Self-Guided Desert Tour
– Manufacturer Demo Rides
– 3:00pm – Wet Lap Race
– 3:30pm – Stick and Can Race, Ladies Whine Party
– 4:00pm – Blind Man’s Bluff
– 5:00pm – Pool Party
– 6:00pm – Awards
Sunday, October 21
9:00am – International SXS Association Annual Convention and Pancake Breakfast
I have been working exclusively in digital media since 1997. I started out with TSN.ca, spending nearly nine years creating and editing content on Canada's leading sports website. I left to join VerticalScope, Inc., one of the world's largest online publishers, to start a number of powersports publications. While at VerticalScope, I've helped create and oversee content for a wide variety of different publications, including ATV.com, Off-Road.com, ArcheryTalk.com, Tractor.com, RVGuide.com, and many more.
More by Lucas Cooney