GBC Offering $160,000 in GNCC Contingency
GBC Motorsports will be offering its GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2015 GNCC Racing Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. This season there will be $16,500 in GBC Bucks up for grabs at each round, totaling more than $160,000 on the entire season.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, racers must:
1. Use GBC tires on all four wheels of their ATV or UTV.
2. GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
3. Tech inspection must be performed at the event and form must be signed by the tech. (Forms without a tech signature will not be accepted)
4. A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
5. Finish top 3 of their class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
In order to claim GBC Bucks, racers should send in their completed forms no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.