GBC Offering $50,000 in GNCC Contingency
In addition to offering GBC Bucks payouts for each event, GBC has added a $1,000 cash bonus for the champion of the SxS Pro class at season’s end. To be eligible for the payout the racer must run GBC tires at each round and must submit a GBC Bucks form for each round.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
1. Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or SXS.
2. GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
3. Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech. Forms without a tech signature will not be accepted.
4. A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
5. Finish top three of your class (minimum of five racers must compete in class).
WORCS GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed here. You can also get blank forms and get your form signed by GBC rep Kory Ellis at the races.
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
I have been working exclusively in digital media since 1997. I started out with TSN.ca, spending nearly nine years creating and editing content on Canada's leading sports website. I left to join VerticalScope, Inc., one of the world's largest online publishers, to start a number of powersports publications. While at VerticalScope, I've helped create and oversee content for a wide variety of different publications, including ATV.com, Off-Road.com, ArcheryTalk.com, Tractor.com, RVGuide.com, and many more.
More by Lucas Cooney