GBC Offering $180,000 in WORCS Contingency
GBC Motorsports is offering its GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2015 WORCS Racing Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & SXS racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. More than $180,000 in GBC Bucks is on the table this season for participants in ATV and SXS classes.
In addition to offering GBC Bucks payouts for each event, GBC has added a $1,000 GBC Bucks bonus for the champions of the SXS Pro and SXS Pro Stock classes at season’s end. To be eligible for the payout the racers must run GBC tires at each round and must submit a GBC Bucks form for each round.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
1. Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or SXS.
2. GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
3. Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech. (forms without a tech signature will not be accepted)
4. A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
5. Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
Visit GBCMotorsports.com for more information.
I have been working exclusively in digital media since 1997. I started out with TSN.ca, spending nearly nine years creating and editing content on Canada's leading sports website. I left to join VerticalScope, Inc., one of the world's largest online publishers, to start a number of powersports publications. While at VerticalScope, I've helped create and oversee content for a wide variety of different publications, including ATV.com, Off-Road.com, ArcheryTalk.com, Tractor.com, RVGuide.com, and many more.
More by Lucas Cooney