Kymco Unveils New Hard Enclosure for UXV 500 UTV
If you’ve got a Kymco UXV 500 in the garage and want some protection from the elements for foul-weather riding, take a look at the Kymco-designed hard enclosure.
According to Kymco, the hard enclosure features an integrated modular design for simple installation. The kit comes with complete molding and weather stripping and is constructed of TPO, Lexan, steel framing and automobile-grade glass.
Kymco UXV 500 Hard Enclosure Features
• Steel Frames Doors – Covered by Lexan Include Kymco’s Secure Latching System
• Rear Cab Cover – UV Protected TPO Construction with Auto Grade Sliding Glass Window
• Roof Panel – UV Protected TPO Construction Withstands Years of Exposure to the Elements
• Three Piece Kit – Part # UXVSHE-CEK – $2,327.99
• Three Piece Kit – Part # UXVSHE-CEK – $2,684.99
I have been working exclusively in digital media since 1997. I started out with TSN.ca, spending nearly nine years creating and editing content on Canada's leading sports website. I left to join VerticalScope, Inc., one of the world's largest online publishers, to start a number of powersports publications. While at VerticalScope, I've helped create and oversee content for a wide variety of different publications, including ATV.com, Off-Road.com, ArcheryTalk.com, Tractor.com, RVGuide.com, and many more.
More by Lucas Cooney