Kymco Unveils New Hard Enclosure for UXV 500 UTV
June 19th, 2015 1:43 PM Share
If you’ve got a Kymco UXV 500 in the garage and want some protection from the elements for foul-weather riding, take a look at the Kymco-designed hard enclosure.
According to Kymco, the hard enclosure features an integrated modular design for simple installation. The kit comes with complete molding and weather stripping and is constructed of TPO, Lexan, steel framing and automobile-grade glass.
Kymco UXV 500 Hard Enclosure Features
• Steel Frames Doors – Covered by Lexan Include Kymco’s Secure Latching System
• Rear Cab Cover – UV Protected TPO Construction with Auto Grade Sliding Glass Window
• Roof Panel – UV Protected TPO Construction Withstands Years of Exposure to the Elements
• Three Piece Kit – Part # UXVSHE-CEK – $2,327.99
• Three Piece Kit – Part # UXVSHE-CEK – $2,684.99
Published September 24th, 2012 4:52 PM