Muzzys Unveils Dual Exhaust System for RZR XP 900
For Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900 owners looking for even more power than the already impressive stock machine produces, the folks at Muzzys have unveiled a new dual-exhaust system, as well as a slip-on exhaust that may get your attention.
Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900 Muzzy Dual Exhaust
According to Muzzys, the full exhaust for the RZR XP 900 is a true dual system featuring equal length large diameter stepped head pipes for the largest power increases, longer dual oval aluminum muffler canisters for an aggressive sound without excessive decibel levels.
The canisters feature the Modular Endcap System with spark arrestor screen and quiet core and are available in polished, brushed or black coated finishes. Muzzys recommends the Digi-Tune Pro Fuel Tuner when purchasing the full exhaust.
The dual system retails for $862.95 (brushed or polished aluminum) or $895.95 (black). Check out http://muzzys.com/PolarisRZR900/index.html for more information.
– Dual muffler canisters available in three finishes.
– Equal length large diameter head pipes
– Huge power gain and greatly improved exhaust tone.
– Integrated oxygen sensor bungs.
– USFS approved spark arrestors and quiet cores.
– Six pounds lighter than stock.
Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900 Muzzy Slip-on Exhaust
For those looking for a less expensive and lighter power solution, Muzzys offers its RZR XP 900 Muzzy Slip-on Exhaust. This system retails for $465.95 (brushed or polished aluminum) or $489.95 (black). Check out http://muzzys.com/PolarisRZR900/index.html for more information.
– Single oval aluminum canister available in polished, brushed or black.
– Great looks and awesome sound.
– Huge weight savings – over ten pounds lighter than stock.
– Big power increase.
– USFS approved spark arrestor and quiet core.
2011 Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900 Review