Holz Racing Unveils Three New RZR XP Upgrades
Holz Racing Products has introduced three new bolt-on upgrades for the Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900. According to HRP, each new product features 4130 chromoly steel construction and OEM-like fit and finish.
The EZ-Steer A-Arm Kit ($899.95) for the Polaris RZR-XP 900 is designed to improve front suspension geometry while greatly reducing steering effort.
“With enhanced handling and steering geometry, it’s like having power steering, without the extra weight and higher cost of the power steering,” Holz Racing Products says in a release.
EZ-Steer A-Arm Kit Features:
– Made in the USA using tig welded 4130 chromoly steel
– Improved steering and handling performance
– Less steering effort = Less fatigue on the driver and steering components
– Superior material and craftsmanship = More durable than the stock components
– Stock Replacement arms accept all of the stock hardware and stock length shocks
HRP says its new Heavy Duty Tie Rods ($249.95) for the RZR XP offer much greater durability than the stock tie rods. Bent or broken tie rods are not uncommon when it comes to driving off-road.
“The Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit from Holz Racing Products will give you the peace of mind you need whether you are on the race course or out in the wilderness,” Holz Racing Products says in a release.
Heavy Duty Tie Rods Features:
– No Drilling required for install
– Rod made from 4130 chromoly steel with durable black zinc finish for superior corrosion resistance
– OEM-style heavy duty rod ends
– Replacement parts available separately
– Direct replacement for stock tie rod assembly
Finally, HRP offers its new Winch Mount Plate ($69.95) for RZR XP, which allows the mounting of 3000- and 4000-pound Polaris and WARN winches. Stout construction is designed to provide a stronger mounting surface for your winch inside the chassis behind the front bumper. This product is Ideal for use with the HRP Pre-Runner Front Bumper with Fairlead, as well as most other aftermarket bumpers.