Holz Introduces Long Travel Kit and Bumper for Can-Am Commander
Holz Racing Products has recently released a couple of goodies for the Can-Am Commander side-by-side – a +3” Long Travel Kit and a Pre-Runner Front Bumper.
Can-Am Commander +3″ Long Travel Kit
According to Holz, you can dramatically upgrade handling and stability with its Long Travel Suspension Kit. This kit is 3” wider per side for increased handling capability and resistance to rollovers. Wheel travel is increased to 11.5” and wheel base is +4” longer. The kit will retail for $3,450.
– 4130 tig welded construction with a durable powdercoat finish
– Stainless Steel Extended Brake Lines
– Heavy duty Heat Treated Extended Axle Shafts
– CV Boot Clamps
– Tie Rod Extensions
– Detailed Assembly Instructions
– Uses stock-length shocks
– Uses stock ball joints, bearings, CV Joints and pivot bushings
Pre-Runner Front Bumper
The Holz Pre-Runner Front Bumper mounts directly to the frame. It features a minimalist design and Holz boasts quality craftsmanship to make for a very stout and lightweight front bumper. Also, an aluminum skid plate is included. Options are available to accommodate winch and fairlead. Retail price for the Pre-Runer Front Bumper and Aluminum Skid Plate is $449.
– Slim profile offers improved approach angle
– Made of 4130 Chromoly steel tubing
– Durable black powdercoat finish
– Bumper includes 3/16” heavy duty aluminum front skid plate
– All necessary hardware and instructions included
For more information, visit HolzRacingProducts.com.