The Best Cabela's Fall Hunting Classic Deals for ATV Owners
Before you head out on your first scouting trip to fill those game tags, you take advantage of Cabela’s Fall Hunting Classic sale to get your hunting essentials.
There’s nothing worse than getting to your hunting camp and realizing that you’re either missing gear or the gear you’ve been using for years should have been retired after your last hunting expedition. That’s why you need to start going through your gear now. This gives you the chance to see what’s worn out, needs an update, or you just want to add to your collection. Where there’s no better time than now! Now’s your chance to take advantage of Cabela’s Fall Hunting Classic sale where you can get some great gear at even greater prices.
Just to give you a hand, we’ve selected some of the most popular items that are valuable for ATV owners that use their machines to fill their freezers in the fall, so enjoy and happy hunting!
Lead photo courtesy PRESSLAB/Shutterstock
Table of Contents
1. Editor's Choice: Kershaw Volt SS Assisted Opening Fine Edge Drop Point Folding Knife: Shop Now
2. Best ATV Storage Accessory: Cabela's ATV TAC Gear Front Bag: Shop Now
3. Best Emergency Communicator: SPOT Gen4 Satellite GPS Messenger: Shop Now
4. Best Vision Enhancement Device: Leupold McKenzie Binoculars : Shop Now
5. Best Value Handheld GPS Unit: Garmin GPSMAP 64sx Handheld GPS with Navigation Sensors: Shop Now
6. Best Muddy Footwear: The Original Muck Boot Company Fieldblazer Classic Rubber Boots for Men: Shop Now
7. Best Value Dual Fuel LED Flashlight: Streamlight ProTac HL-X Dual Fuel High Lumen Tactical Flashlight: Shop Now
8. Best Bow Protection: Plano Protector Compact Bow Case: Shop Now
9. Must Have Trail/Hunting Tool: Wicked Tree Gear Wicked Tough Hand Saw: Shop Now
10. Best Rangefinder: Bushnell Nitro 1800 Rangefinder: Shop Now
1. Editor's Choice: Kershaw Volt SS Assisted Opening Fine Edge Drop Point Folding Knife
A good knife is an essential tool in the outdoors and the Kershaw Volt SS is a staff favorite. It's comfortable and well balanced in the hand, and the SpeedSafe® assisted opening gives you quick access to the fine-edge steel blade when you want it. Even at the MSRP of $44.99 it's a great deal, but you can save yourself a few bucks when you pick it up on sale for $39.99.
2. Best ATV Storage Accessory: Cabela's ATV TAC Gear Front Bag
Whether you're out hunting or scouting for your big game, the last thing you want to worry about is losing your gear. With Cabela's ATV TAC Front Gear Bag, you can have peace of mind that you won't lose anything. With two large compartments, you can keep ammo, spare clothes, tools, and even your lunch safe and secure. The molded-foam lids help the bag keep shape and MOLLE webbing on the outside provides even more holding capacity for accessories, so take advantage of this clearance item for $59.99 while supplies last.
3. Best Emergency Communicator: SPOT Gen4 Satellite GPS Messenger
When you're in the back country and want the ability to let your loved ones that you're ok, cell phones don't always get the job done. With the SPOT Gen4 Satellite Messenger you can send pre-programmed messages and your GPS location to let them know you're ok. In the event you find yourself in need of emergency services, you can send an SOS at the push of a button that transmits your location to first responders, regardless of cell range. During the Fall Hunting Classic sale you can save $50 on this satellite messenger by paying $99.99, but in reality you can't put a price on safety.
4. Best Vision Enhancement Device: Leupold McKenzie Binoculars
Yeah, that's our fancy term for binoculars, and you can't beat saving over $100 on this set from Leupold for $99.97. The McKenzie binoculars are compact and lightweight, but deliver great magnification in the middle of the day and low-light conditions. The multi-coated lenses reduce glare and provide crisp images while the aluminum housing and rubberized armor coating make these durable enough to be an essential part of your hunting gear.
5. Best Value Handheld GPS Unit: Garmin GPSMAP 64sx Handheld GPS with Navigation Sensors
When you're going off the grid, you need to make sure that you can get back on. That is why it's essential to have a good GPS unit in your gear bag when you head out on your next hunt. The Garmin GPSMAP 64sx features simple push-button operation, an easy-to-read 2.6" screen, and is preloaded with TopoActive maps and even has the ability to load additional maps and routes. Perfect for use on or off of your ATV, it's a value at 199.99, saving you $150.00.
6. Best Muddy Footwear: The Original Muck Boot Company Fieldblazer Classic Rubber Boots for Men
You don't always get to hunt in perfect weather, and after a good rain why not slide into a pair of durable Muck Boots instead of your regular hunting boots. Not only are these Muck Fieldblazer Classic Rubber Boots affordable, they're also 100% waterproof, breathable and easy to clean after a day in the muck. A great alternate to destroying your favorite pair of hiking boots when the weather is not in your favor.
When you take advantage of the sale pricing during Cabela's Fall Hunting Classic, you'll save over $50 when you only pay $89.97.
7. Best Value Dual Fuel LED Flashlight: Streamlight ProTac HL-X Dual Fuel High Lumen Tactical Flashlight
You don't need to be a hunter to appreciate a good flashlight, but if you are, you know the value they bring to your gear. Speaking of value, you'll save $20 when you only pay $79.99 during the Fall Hunting Classic Sale.
This rugged LED tactical flashlight from Streamlight features 1,000 max lumens to brighten up the darkest night and is constructed from machined aircraft aluminum that is IPX7-rated waterproof, so it'll perform reliably in wet weather. It's capable of operating off of two CR123A Lithium batteries or a single Streamlight rechargeable lithium ion battery (sold separately). It has three brightness levels, a strobe feature and can run over an hour on the highest setting.
8. Best Bow Protection: Plano Protector Compact Bow Case
We know that not everyone who uses their ATVs to hunt will transport their bow in a case like this, but if you have the ability to do it, why not? The Plano Compact Bow Case provides safe transport of your bow to ensure your sights don't get mis-aligned during transport and also has plenty of room to store more than enough gear than you should need for a successful hunt. Perfect for stowing in the bed of your UTV or on the racks of your ATV, and affordably priced at $29.97, saving you over $10.
9. Must Have Trail/Hunting Tool: Wicked Tree Gear Wicked Tough Hand Saw
Whether you need to saw through down trees on the trail or break down your new trophy, the Wicked Tree Gear Hand Saw is more than capable of getting the job done. This foldable saw features a 7 inch impulse-hardened high carbon steel blade that won't bend or break like other blades on the market. Definitely an essential item for outdoor enthusiasts or hunters.
Add to your gear essentials and save $10 when you only pay the sale price of $29.99.
10. Best Rangefinder: Bushnell Nitro 1800 Rangefinder
Not sure now far your target is? Take the guesswork out before you pull the trigger with the Bushnell Nitro 1800 Rangefinder. With 6x magnification and a variety of modes to help you acquire target ranges in different environments, having this piece of equipment can be the difference of a successful hunt or long weekend of camping and empty freezer.
Shop now and save over $150 when you pay $199.97.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.
More by Eli Madero