Rath Racing Releases New Doors for Polaris Ranger RZR
Rath Racing has added to its lineup of Polaris Ranger RZR products by releasing its new steel doors to fit every UTV in the RZR family.
“Our commitment has, and always will be to the consumer, and maintaining the integrity of a product we are proud to put our own name on,” says Jennifer Rath. “After working with some of the best riders in the industry, and our partnership with Polaris Industries we have taken a lot of consumer feedback and funneled that into the final design.”
“It was important to us not to sacrifice any of the key features that set our products apart from the competitors as we designed these, such as the quality of material and workmanship,” says Daryl Rath. “Above all release a product that performs the way our customers wanted it to.”
According to Rath Racing, the RZR Door Series (MSRP $595.00) is the economical and affordable option for the UTV riders who are looking for the added protection of a door, with the convenience of opening and closing.
• Door frames are made with one-inch lightweight steel and powder coated gloss black
• Door Skins are manufactured out of a durable, high impact polyurethane that RESISTS dents and dings!
• Features a lock/latch sprung system with a billet CNC handle for ease of opening and closing
• Lightweight and ALL BOLT ON –, no drilling, no welding!
• Does not rattle or sound “tinny”
• Installs in under an hour
• Standard doors skins are black.
• Custom Graphic kits are available in a variety of OEM colors or personalize your own look.
• Includes all mounting hardware and instructions
For more information, visit RathRacing.com.
2009 Polaris Ranger RZR S Review
2008 Polaris Ranger RZR Review