Pro Armor Unveils New Seats, Slam Latch, and Security System
Though we didn’t see Pro Armor in our travels at the Indianapolis Dealer Expo, that doesn’t mean the ATV and UTV aftermarket company has been sitting idly by. Pro Armor has just unveiled three new products – a Pro Am Suspension Seat for the Polaris RZR family, a new Slam Latch for its UTV doors, and an Interceptor Security System.
Pro Am Suspension Seat
Pro Armor’s new Pro Am Suspension Seat is available for the Polaris RZR, RZR 570, RZR S, RZR XP 900, and RZR XP 4 900.
“These suspension seats are made in the USA and are the highest quality with only the best materials and craftsmanship,” Pro Armor says in a release. “Not only do they look fantastic they offer amazing comfort to the RZR with their containment, cushion, ergonomics and support.”
– Easy To Use Seat Release Handle – Exclusive to Pro Armor Seats
– Suspension Seat offers Improved Comfort and Support
– Pro Am seat offered in Black with Black, Black with Orange, Black with Red, Black with Blue, and Black with White.
– Colored Seats offer Colored Stitching and Colored Piping
– Mounts to Factory Polaris Seat Base and retains Adjustability
– Easy Installation with No Drilling or Modifications.
– Pro Armor Shield Embroidery Around Harness Holes
– Can be used with H or Y Style Harness!
– Military Spec Parachute Cording is used to suspend the Seat
– Powder Coated Black Seat Frame for Anti-Corrosion
– CAD Designed Seat Frame
– All American Made Marine Grade Vinyl for Long Life and Durability
Pro Armor says its new Slam Latch offers superior door latching with an easy to use latch that requires little to no adjustment upon installation.
For 2012, every door ordered will receive the Slam Latch included with any door kit. The Slam Latch will still be available as an upgrade to those who want to upgrade from previous latching systems.
Interceptor Security System
According to Pro Armor, the Interceptor Security System is designed exclusively for the powersports industry.
The Interceptor will send you an alert via text message or email if your vehicle is moved. Also, in the event of a theft the owner and/or the Interceptor tracking center can immediately track and locate your vehicle.
– Locate your vehicle via smartphone or Internet connection and receive a once weekly message reporting your vehicle’s location if there has been no other activity.
– Boundary notification settings allow you to position multiple perimeter notifications; if the boundary is entered or exited then you will receive notification.
– Speed alert settings will notify you if the vehicle is going over the preset speed that you have set.
– The virtual odometer will accumulate mileage and/or the run time of your vehicle and through our proprietary software will then send scheduled service notifications to you.
– The Interceptor power management system draws less then 1-mA in (Sleep Mode.)
– If the power is cut to your vehicle or the Interceptor unit a Text and Email Alert will be sent.
– When the vehicle battery drops below the prescribed safe level, Text and Email notification Alerts will be sent.
For more information on Pro Armor and our ATV and UTV products please visit www.ProArmor.com.
I have been working exclusively in digital media since 1997. I started out with TSN.ca, spending nearly nine years creating and editing content on Canada's leading sports website. I left to join VerticalScope, Inc., one of the world's largest online publishers, to start a number of powersports publications. While at VerticalScope, I've helped create and oversee content for a wide variety of different publications, including ATV.com, Off-Road.com, ArcheryTalk.com, Tractor.com, RVGuide.com, and many more.
More by Lucas Cooney